Skip to main content

S U R V E I L A N C E

S
U R V E I L A N C E

INTRODUCTION
In life we come across a lot of situations which teach us a lot and from which we imbibe knowledge and lesson to remember for life, some lessons do not harm us to an extent of loss but a few do and all we are left is a lesson & a moral in both of the cases. But are we careful and responsible to be careful even in cases where there is no surveillance? Let me you on a journey of few youngsters and a twist in their life which gets them shattered completely all of a sudden in a happy go lucky life? Now what is that? How does it affect them?  What’s the whole story and plot? let’s drive forward.

SCENE – I [ At Hometown for a week]

[Group of 4 friends Frisca, Sandra, Riteek & Gagan are seated at their friend’s place chit chatting with each other, they are here at their home town Castle Rock for week long mini vacation from work]

Sandra: [Calls Out] Miley ooh Miley come here, it’s been so long you are in kitchen what are you doing ya.

Riteek: Baby we asked for tea not tea factory.

Frisca: Shut up guys, I think somethings wrong let’s walk in to the kitchen

[Sandra and Frisca walk in slowly to the kitchen and there is a tall girl standing at the corner crushing ginger, she slowly walks to the shelf picks a container with cardamom, she gently takes out 3-4 cardamom peels off the pod and crushes the seeds, she now gently puts in the mixture in the tea and as the tea boils she drops a few cardamom pods in the tea and turns back and gives a warm sweet smile to her friends]
Sandra: Awe my baby Miley you craft the cup of tea with such dedication every time like it’s your dream in the making.

Miley: [Places Cups on the tray and slowly pours the tea in cups] Exactly darling it’s my dream [Starts walking with the tray to the hall] ever since I joined for job I have been dreaming to own tea outlet chain something life an exclusive tea café and I have decided to call it “THE SMILEY CAFE” meanwhile sip this cup of tea I call Power Smiley Tea.

Riteek:  Wow! that sounds damn cool my love, Smiley crafted by Miley, I think we can start this Café in partnership, what say guys?

Gagan: Oh Come on guy’s tea is soo stereotype, we are young so why not something young like a pub or a wine shop?

Frisca: Dude I think you should stop watching these Bollywood movies which show pubs, liquor to be a synonym of young, it is not trust me it is not!

Gagan: Oh please name me one movie which portrays that

Frisca: you know I don’t watch movies don’t ask me stupid questions

Miley: Okie Okie Stop it guys over and out I want this to be solely my own café & no partnership, you know The Miley’s café So called “The Smiley Café”

Riteek: Okie my love will think of it soon and Gagan please shut up, now listen guys we are here for a week why don’t we plan a trip somewhere?

Sandra:  Well it’s actually not at all a bad idea, but where shall we head to.

Gagan: Eksully if its far I won’t be able to make it this time.

Frisca: First of all, its not eksully its actually

Riteek:[Interrupting] Guys ignore it and listen to me lets go-to my grandmothers place 

Sonaulim its 42kms from here and 2.5kms far from the famous DoodhSagar Falls , you remember our childhood visit to DoodhSagar,we will definitely have a great time.
Miley: Awee I’m Damn excited baby, this will be a memorable trip for us I love you so much [She hugs Riteek]

Riteek: Love you too baby today tomorrow and always

Gagan: Well love birds if the romantic scene Is done shall we discuss about how we can reach the place and transport arrangements.

Frisca: We can hire Martin Uncles cab I guess

Gagan: Eksully matter of 42kms right we can go by bus and then head from Sonaulim board train or those rented jeep.

Riteek: Absolute bad idea anyway somewhere between your eksully and jeep I got an idea I’ll talk to Shayan’s Sister Nisha if she can lend us her brothers jeep for a day anyway Shayan is not in the town.

[They sit down and figure out plan for the next day and finalize to leave by 4am, 
Gagan is asked to carry snacks for everyone, Frisca would be making arrangements for water bottles and small picnic carpet to carry along, Riteek takes responsibility for transport vehicle and its readiness and now they are almost in the verge to disperse]

[Gagan Interrupts]

Gagan: Wait Wait guys![With a long smile] Eksully everyone is assigned a job except 

Miley, this is injustice why why why??? The nation wants to know Mr. Riteek.

[Everyone giggle]

Riteek: She is also assigned a work right?

Gagan: What? When? How?

Riteek: She is supposed to carry the heaviest and priceless thing.

Frisca: What? Wedding ring? Are you planning a surprise wedding?

Riteek:Nah Shut up! My baby will carry her sweet smile which is priceless.

Miley: [Blushing]

[Everyone laugh out in a weird tone and disperse to make arrangements for the next day, Meanwhile Miley’s mom enters in and she heads ahead to help her mom and then seeks for permission for the trip]


SCENE-2[ Memories in the making]

[Its 4:45AM Everyone gather at Miley’s Home and wait for Riteek to arrive with the jeep]


Frisca: I’m Damn sleepy Miley, did you confirm with Riteek whether he convinced Shayan’s sister for the jeep? It’s already 4:55 he hasn’t arrived nor picking up our call.

Miley: Same here sweetie I doubt he has got the jeep; I have been calling him since 4am but there is no response at all, I’m actually very angry he didn’t even send me Good Morning message.

Gagan: You are seriously worried about the Good Morning message; our morning will be no Good if he hasn’t arranged for the jeep.

[Its 4:25AM]

[There is a honking sound and in seconds comes the red open jeep they near to Miley’s home and Miley furious seeing Riteek coming along with Nisha seated in the jeep]

Frisca: Baby now I understand why he wasn’t picking up the call

Gagan: Eksully a Good morning for us but bad morning for love birds. God save them from the love calamity.

[Riteek parks the jeep and walks towards Miley holds her hand and takes in inside the house]

Riteek: Listen Miley before you get upset for this, let me tell you she self-invited her for the trip and as the jeep belongs to I couldn’t deny.

Miley: You very well know she loves you, back in July she proposed you and she still does have feeling for you ,are you insane? Why couldn’t you give some reason and avoid this?

Riteek: My baby please adjust for a day and what matters is do I love her? And you know I don’t.

Miley: Fine I’m not coming and that’s final you carry on with her.

Riteek: Just Shut up and come along now don’t fight for this silly reason, trust me baby I did this only for you people. [Hugs Miley and says] Now see my sweetheart there is no space for anyone to come between us.

[The walk out to the compound and every is sheer happy that things are under control]

Riteek: Guys its already 5AM lets start our journey right now and sorry for the delay, now come rush in and grab your seats.

[Everyone starts moving towards the jeep and rushes in, meanwhile Nisha runs forward and before Miley tries to get in Nisha occupies the front seat alongside Riteek]

Miley: Nisha will you mind to take the back seat, I wanna sit along Side Riteek please.

Nisha: Sorry Baby First Come First Serve, you can try for this seat while we return.

[Miley Miffed and gives a sarcastic expression looking at Riteek and he joins his and murmurs sorry]

They Start the journey at 5:10AM from Castle rock

Nisha: Girls & Boys let’s start some fun why not Antakshri

Gagan: Hold on Madam Eksully we wanna rest for an hour to be active so let’s postpone this plan

Nisha: Oh guys you are so boring

Miley: No we are smart, we don’t want to start our Good Morning with some tuneless and tasteless song, you know we have supreme taste in everything.

Riteek: [Immediately Interrupting] Nisha concentrate there right in front there is an elephant.


Nisha: Where? I’m unable to spot it.

Riteek: Oops you missed it Nisha, well keep concentrating throughout you will spot many.

[Riteek Turns back and winks his eye looking towards Gagan and smiles]

[Everyone falls asleep and rests for a while]

[Meanwhile at 6AM]

Nisha:  You know something Riteek, you look handsome with beard.

Riteek: But few of them say it doesn’t suit me I look like a gangster is what I get to hear when I grow beard.

Nisha: [Screaming out] What the Heck! [Everyone wakes up] the one who thinks beard doesn’t suit you should definelty be blind and dumb.

Gagan: [Looking towards Miley says to Sandra]  Who is that dumb one who thinks so? Is it our Miley

Sandra: Eksully. Shit I mean actually and now for God’s sake shut up before fire rages out.

[Miley in raged out mood looks at Riteek in extreme anger]

Nisha: Riteek you grow beard ya, you will look killer dude kind,I’l fall in love with you over and again every minute dude seriously I can’t explain you that killer you would look.

Riteek: Sure Nisha anything for you, will definitely try it for you.

Nisha: Well that’s like my good boy and now please Nisha Nisha is so old fashioned call me Nishu.

Riteek: Sure Nishu,well you know even you look damn cute with hairs set free almost like an angel come live.

Miley: [Coughs out loud] guys let’s play antakshri, Me, Sandra & Gagan are 1 group and you along with Riteek 1 group, let’s get onn .

Gagan: Yo! Yo! Let the game begin

[They start singing songs and the exchange goes on and with a tough fight from both the groups and finally Miley & Group wins highest score they start screaming to the top of their voice “East or west Miley and group is the best” over and out]


At 7AM they reach Sonaulim and stop by a tea stall before they reach Riteek’s Grandmother’s house, they order for tea to sip on for some instant freshness and energy .


Frisca: Guys before we head from here let’s have one last game to enlighten our mood, later we have a long way for Doodh Sagar Falls. I have a set of chits in this box 

[Taking out a small box] each and everyone’s name is there in this box except Nisha as we were not aware of her joining us I’ll add a chit with her name now.

Sandra: What is the game all about baby?

Frisca: Basically everyone has to pick a chit from this and the one whose name is picked will be given a choice for truth or dare and has to choose among one and based on that he/she will be given the next tip.

Nisha: So who would give this tip?

Frisca: Well Nisha the first one to pick will be given the task or question by me as the host for this game the 2nd person whose name is picked would be given the task or posed the question by the previous person whose name was picked like this the chain follows.

Nisha: Sounds great let the fun begin friends.

Frisca Picks the first chit and the name in the chit is Gagan .

Frisca: Mr.Eksully Truth or dare.

Gagan: There a very few tigers left I’m one among those so dare is what tigers prefer.

Frisca: Okie endangered tiger, so your dare is to go around near the tea stall there a couple of ladies approach them and ask them to apply lipstick on your lips and post that click a selfie with that girl.

Gagan: Tiger is all set to become a cat, Frisca Well played.

[Gagan in sheer hesitation walks slowly towards the tea stall where there are few girls, he turns back 5-6 times and his gang cheers him to go for it, meanwhile Riteek captures this in his DSLR]

Miley: This guy hesitates to talk to his own colleagues, it’s gonna be interesting how he is going to tackle this.

Gagan:[Approaches a girl] Hi! Madam

Girl1: Hey Sorry man we don’t need anything more, take this your tip [Handing 10 Rupee to him]

Gagan: Madam I’m not waiter, I’m also a tourist I need some help

Girl1: What is that?

Gagan: I want this [Pointing at her lips]

Girl1: [Slaps him hard] Insane heights of eve teasing nonsense fellow you want me to kiss you, just get lost else my boyfriend will trash you from tip to toe, just get lost from my sight.

Gagan: Madam I didn’t mean kiss; I was a bit hesitant to say lipstick I wanted you to apply me lipstick, my friends have given me a dare that’s it, I’m really sorry.

Girl1: Just get lost…..

[Gagan in embarrassment turns back and looks at his friends and they are laughing out loud and showing him thumbs up far from there, now he carefully walks to the next girl]

Gagan: Madam I need a help from you

Girl2: Yeah tell me !

[Gagan this time politely and openly explains about the dare and the girl helps him out with her dark maroon lipstick and with all smiles they snap in a selfie right there and he thanks the girl for her help and runs back screaming towards his friends]

Riteek: What a nice shot Gagan bro[everyone giggle] Frisca the host master next name please .

Frisca:[Picks the next Chit] And the next name is our cameo star in the trip Nisha.

Nisha: Before you ask me I say Dare Dare & Dare

Frisca: Come on Gagan its your call now as you were the previous person picked up in chit you are supposed to direct her with a dare.

Gagan: Without wasting much time I dare you to step up on the jeep bonnet and sing out loud and your stage would be the jeep bonnet, Dance like nobody is watching but everyone will be watching around.

Nisha: Riteek Lights camera action, this will be a memory my boy record it.
[She steps up on the jeep bonnet and starts off with “Ladies and gentlemen I need your attention “When Nisha is here dance is all round the floor, Watch me in 2,3,1 and Yo!”  she starts singing a famous song “Baby all I need is you and only you, will you stay a little longer with me oh baby “  and dances along meanwhile she asks Riteek to join her for the dance and pulls him up on the bonnet and dances along with him on that same song singing along “]

Miley:[walks ahead faster and shouts] Just freakin stop this nonsense, Nisha you were asked to dance,you were not asked to do couple dance,digusting

Nisha: Oh relax baby exactly I wasn’t asked not to do couple dance, it was a generic term dance which means any form of dance stop over reacting stupid insecure girl.

Miley: [Pulls her down and punches her on her face] Mind your bloody tongue.

Riteek: [Walks in between] Stop it Miley why are you behaving so insecure, people are watching how can you just slap her are you nuts?

Miley: Yes I’m nuts,infact you were happy dancing with her I couldn’t realize it.

Riteek: You know what? She’s right you are an insecure stupid girl.

Miley: And you know what. You are a Casanova

Riteek: How cheap was that and how dare you characterize me that way, ridiculous just go to hell I told you today morning itself trust me but you never understand chuck it.

Nisha: come on guys let’s stop this game right here and let’s make a move towards Riteek’ s grandmothers house.

[There is pin drop silence and soon they reach Riteek’ s grandmothers house where they get fresh meet grandmother, converse with her for a while ,make her laugh and help her with some small pending work and sit there for a while in silence]

Gagan: [Sitting out with Frisca] Whatever happen was really unfortunate, I somewhere feel responsible as I was the one who gave this stupid dare.

Frisca: No Gagan it was Nisha’ s master mind you just said dance but she turned the tables around, anyway for a while rest this issue as it can create further more fights right now, let’s sort it out later.


Frisca: Meanwhile Gagan what did that Casanova mean.

Gagan: Google it frisky, it’s your homework.

Riteek: [Walks out from house] Guys Guys lets walk towards Sonaulim Railway Stop to board train to DoodhSagar, come on get your bags and hurry up.

[Everyone start walking following Riteek]

Gagan: [Walking along with Miley] Miley listen for now at least for a day groom up your mood and be happy there are the memories we will look upto going further, not this day to be sad.

Frisca: Baby come on cheer up else I’ll have to call you grandma all through out the trip.

Gagan: Eksully you are right Frisky.

Frisca: Shut Up Uncle and walk faster.

[After 10 mins walk from the lush greenery and forest they reach the small railway stop and wait for train to arrive]



[Meanwhile it starts drizzling lightly and the wait for train is on]

Riteek:[Comes walking towards Miley, takes out his jacket and puts it over Miley to save her from the showers]

Miley: [Drops it down] Go to your Nishu baby and give it to her.

Riteek Walks off in ager saying “Go to Hell” and In 5 mins the train arrives and everyone rushes in the boogie for seats. Riteek stands near the door to snap a few nature pics along the short journey.


The Nature around is beautiful everyone enjoys the amazing look and feel of the cool green and chilled out scenic beauty, the pass through from the tunnel, the misty fog, the light shows, every moment seems like a picture perfect moment.

Riteek:[Calls out everyone] Friends we shall get down near the bridge which comes next and there we will have a beautiful view of Doodh Sagar Falls and snap in few selfies and later head forward .


They Get down at this place where there is a view point to snap in a few great pictures with beauty at the backdrop.

Riteek: Lets walks ahead [Pointing left] and will show you a micro view of the railway line and water fall merge at a point with a beautiful view.

[Everyone follows Riteek & start walking to the point where they snip in some beautiful pics]


Nisha: Let’s move on towards the hill and sit in peace for a while friends and enjoy the atmosphere.

Riteek: Yeah Nishu we are heading there itself.

[Meanwhile there is someone who is calling out “Riteek Riteek Dude Stop “ over and out everyone turns back]

Riteek: [Looks around and reacts] Hey Mr.Dj Seenu what a surprise man, seeing you after years, Friends look he’s my college Bestie Seenu who left everything behind and escaped to Mumbai to be a Dj.

Seenu: I’m glad I got to meet you man, I last saw you on Facebook 4 months back and then on no sign of you, I wanted your number but couldn’t contact you man, you have no idea I’m so happy.

Riteek: Yeah Facebook I have deactivated man because of some personal issues 

[Starring at Miley]

Seenu: Anyways guys great to meet you all, pretty gang man Riteek.

Riteek: After all my gang dude, by the way you have become a Fatso buddy

Seenu: You know everyone grow economically, emotionally but my growth is right from here my Fatsoness .

Riteek:Well where do u work now?

Seenu:I’m back to Goa boy, will explain you all that later but listen everyone today I will host a party at my uncles pub, it’s going to be grand celebration and you are my special guests tonight.

Riteek: Well dude next time this time I don’t think it would be possible as we need to reach home asap.

Seenu: No excuses man you guys have to please.

[Riteek discusses with his friends and convinces them Frisca, Nisha and Gagan agree 
to join but Miley disagrees and seems not to get convinced and the plan is almost to get cancelled but Miley senses an idea and calls Frisca aside]

Miley: Frisca I have an idea, Riteek is not giving me any scope in front of Nisha I’ll do the same with him with the help of Seenu and make him jealous and insecure, now it’s time for my game.

Frisca:Shut up it’s a dumb idea .

Miley: You just cooperate [She calls out Riteek and says she will join for the party]
[The have some fun games, crack some jokes have quality time and start their journey back to Riteek’ s grandmothers house and reach there In sometime]

Seenu: Dude my car is near forest check post I’ll come in your jeep till there and then pick my car from there and head to Mapusa to my flat.

[Riteek agrees and they reach Sonaulim forest check post where Seenu picks up his car, Seenu asks everyone anyone willing to join me in the car, immediately Miley says I’ll join you Seenu   its far better than travelling with a nuts like someone at front seat 

[Looking at Nisha Sarcastically]

Riteek: Fatso I’ll join you in your car as we reach near Bicholim ,do stop near Jude’s Tree House Bar & Restaurant

Seenu: Sure dude!

[Both the Vehicles start their journey to Mapusa and in round about 1 and half hour they reach Bicholim and stop near Jude’s Tree Bar to meet up , Riteek reaches soon and thy wait for Seenu to arrive, In few minutes Seenu arrives in his car at stops by, 
Miley & Seenu Come out and Riteek requests Seenu to allow him ride his car ,Nisha also joins Seenu and Riteek in the car ,Meanwhile Frisca Drives the jeep and again they start off to Mapusa from Bicholim]


[On the way to Mapusa]

Seenu: Dude I have to confess something to you

Riteek: Ya tell me Fatso

Seenu: Dude your girlfriend is so damn cute and sweet, if she wasn’t your girlfriend I would have tried for her and married her.

Riteek: I will punch you on your face if you ever again say that, this life or next life she is all mine, come on dude how can you say that I Love her the most and she’s my life, you can’t be so cheap Fatso. This is Bull Shit.

Seenu: Sorry dude I’m just kidding you know how I’m right?

Riteek: This in no way makes it a joke for me so shut up.

[Seenu Apologizes multiple times for his comment and meantime in 30 mins they reach Mapusa at Goa and enter the flat where Seenu has arranged for accommodation, everyone pick their bags and walk in, get fresh and be ready for the party which is at 8:30PM in the pub nearby called “La La Land Pub” , in few minutes Seenu arrives and hands over the pass to everyone and they head towards the pub in all excitement and fun]

Riteek: [Comes to Miley] Miley at least now forget everything and forgive me it’s been a whole day we didn’t talk to each other, please my sweetie.

Miley: [Walks towards Seenu] Seenu seems like the party is gonna be killer today right and by the way you are looking so dashing man, a few are sure to be flat on your looks.

[Everyone giggle]

Nisha: By the way Riteek you are looking killer handsome today.

[There is pin drop silence]


Gagan: Frisky you are looking so damn super ravishingly Ghost like as always

[Everyone laugh out loud]

Frisca: Not a word again Gagan I will kill you right here.

Seenu: Meanwhile guys urge is to enjoy do not hesitate even a percent, the party is all yours lets have loads and loads of fun.

[They reach the venue which is called the “La La Land Pub”, everyone enters in sit for a while the music is grooving, they sip in some welcome cocktails and no sooner the pub energizes to peppy Bollywood numbers which gets Gagan the Bollywood freak high on energy and he starts dancing all over the floor he calls in Frisca who dances and gets in rest of the friends they dance along for quite some time that romantic songs start playing and as Riteek is nearing Miley she offers Seenu to dance along with her and they both start dancing meanwhile Miley keeps an eye on Riteek and what bothers her is that he doesn’t seem to be affected anyway ,he is happily talking to Nisha and in no time he comes on the floor with Nisha and starts dancing which upsets her to the core and she leaves the dance floor and sits aloof ,after the dance all her friends arrive they offer her some drinks she denies and goes away and starts weeping, the other side Seenu organizes a small game of consuming maximum number of Vodka Shots , the game goes on and Gagan wins it over everyone else and this follows the munching session, Frisca somehow convinces Miley to munch on and in no time they leave the pub together walking towards the flat, everyone except Miley were drunk and acting weird , Gagan singing too loud ,Frisca laughing out loud and Nisha Screaming out loud ,Seenu Dancing around like a snake, and Riteek sipping another beer and troubling 
Miley trying to come between her way , pushing her gently, pulling her hairs ]

Miley: Stop it Riteek, nonsense

Riteek: What nonsense, this is just too much Miley I have been trying to say sorry and convince you since morning but you are avoiding me, this is so very disgusting

Miley: And what about you, it didn’t even bother you when I was dancing with Seenu

Riteek: What stupidity is this, I trust you and I know you were doing it to make me get feel insecure so why the heck should I be bothered

Frisca: Stop it guys just damn stop it we have reached the flat let’s go rest now and settle this tomorrow

Miley: [Standing at the basement of the building] No I want this to be all clear today, what do you think Riteek going around girls, dancing with strangers makes you cool, it’s so cheap, you know what you love being a Casanova, you are totally loving it and you Nisha [Pointing her] Shameless girl

Nisha: this is too much three much and however much I promise il kill you very soon, I won’t spare you [Pushes her hard]

Riteek: What Casanova are you refereeing me to, you know what you are just wanting to break up I think you liked Seenu that’s the point damn it , feeling like to kill you right here with this bottle in my hand but I love you damn it [In anger drops the bottle on the floor in the basement and it breaks off]

Miley: Is this the way you talk to a girl [Starts crying and runs out near the gate]

Riteek: She will come back just over reacting guys [They enter the lift and go to the room and as they are fully drunk sleep off in their respective rooms]
   
SCENE –III [ A Twist to remember for life]

[It’s the next day morning Frisca gets up early morning and finds only Nisha by her side, she wakes up Nisha and asks her if she saw Miley coming in at night, Nisha says she didn’t see her, Frisca runs out of her room and checks out for Miley in the Hall and outdoor but doesn’t find her ,she knocks the boys door , Riteek comes out , Frisca enquires with him whether he went in search of her at night or did she return to the room last night , but he seems ignorant and this gets them really worries , they immediately run down at the base floor where they fought last night]

[As they reach the ground floor they find cops surrounded there and people gathered and an area is marked restricted by the cops and investigation seems to have been going on, Frisca rushes near the area, she looks around and there is blood all around, Frisca Screams out loud]

Cops Rush near Frisca

Inspector Nair:  Madam do you know this person

 Frisca: She’s my best friend Miley all because of this guy [Pointing at Riteek] She’s lying down dead there

Inspector Nair: Madam did you have a look around properly it’s a small boy who’s brutally murdered not a girl

Frisca: Oh! I just saw the blood around and assumed it to be my friend as there was an argument that happened last night at this place and even our friend is missing here today.

Inspector Nair: What is your name? And what argument are you referring to?

Frisca: My name is Frisca Sir and yesterday we friends had been to pub and while returning as we reached here my friend Miley and Riteek who are lovers had an argument which turned rude when he dropped this bottle of beer right here on the floor after which she went away near the gate crying and has not yet returned.

Inspector Nair: This case looks connected the bottle on floor which you claim this gentleman smashed on floor last night is actually the murder weapon in this murder.

Riteek: Sir we were drunk I might have behaved rude at that heat of moment but I didn’t mean any of it and as I was drunk I slept off. I haven’t done anything.

Inspector Nair: I will decide what you have done and what you have now ,now quickly gather all your friends right now right here.

[Riteek calls all of them at the ground floor the inspector asks everyone to stand in a line for enquiry ]

Inspector Nair:[Pointing at Gagan who is snacking in Banana Chips] Hello Mr I’m 
Inspector Nair ,what’s your eksual name?

Gagan: Hello Sir,Ekcully my name is Gagan,Sir would you like to have this?[Handing the Banana Chips Packet]

Inspector Nair:[Slaps Gagan] How dare you imitate me, how dare you say Eksully  and if name is Nair and I’m from Kerala it doesn’t mean I’m fond of Banana Chips .

Nisha: Sir extremely Sorry to interrupt, I’m Nisha and this person Gagan has the same problem like yours in pronouncing Actually.

Inspector Nair: Fine Chuck that and be serious, it’s a murder investigation and you seem to be chilled out with that chips, drop it right away and answer me

[Inspector Nair enquires in detail about their complete trips and looks out for pics as proof to what they are saying is true, they discuss about the whole argument that happened last night,they are even asked to identify the kid but as they aren’t from 
Mapusa they fail to recognize, even Seenu and the rest of residents fail to identify the boy who has been murdered, Inspector Nair takes few snaps of Miley as she is the prime suspect along with Riteek]

Inspector Nair [To Building Secretary]: I want the footage of this CCTV Cameras (pointing to the 2 cameras)

Building Secretary: Sorry Sir but those are dummy camera’s with just a red led light on it, actually this is just enough for anyone to be scared so we didn’t spend much on this
Inspector Nair: Are you insane? You are compromising with people’s security after renting such premium flats. At least where is the security guard?

Building Secretary: Sir actually his son was ill so he is on off from 2 days and we do not have a backup Security guard, there is only 1 shift and only 1 security guard.

Inspector Nair: You must be kidding me; I’m stunned how these tenants didn’t question this kind of lame practice, you are equally responsible for the death of this innocent boy who has been pushed down on the sharp broken glass bottle and over that stabbed multiple times to death, if there was a camera or security guard this could have been avoided. Nonsense fellow feels like to slap you to death.

Building Secretary: Extremely sorry sir I never even thought something like this could happen in my apartment.

Inspector Nair: If you could sense what would happen in future, you would be God not the building secretary, now one last help there are 3 cars and 2 bikes parked out here I want the respective owners to visit the police station so that I can investigate if they saw anything when they arrived at night with their vehicle.

Building Secretary: Sure sir, but one thing the Black BMW & that Red SUV owners are out of station, the black BMW owner left yesterday afternoon and the red SUV owner left last week,I’l inform the rest to report to Mapusa Police station.
Inspector Nair: Done, and you guys [Pointing to Riteek & Gang] Report to the police station right away, I have a few things to discuss.

[The Cop departs, his team is at the crime spot finding traces and any evidence that could help out in solving the case, the body is sent to nearby government hospital for postmortem and further detailed analysis, everyone disperses and Riteek and gang anxious and shocked and at the same time worried for Miley as she is missing, Inspector Nair reaches the police station and assigns a separate team on immediate basis for search operations to find Miley]

[Riteek & friends rush to the police station as soon as they get fresh]
Inspector Nair: Welcome folks to my palace. Now listen I will discuss few points, facts and pose a few questions, doubts answer me right in the first attempt because I don’t offer a supplementary exam to correct your answer and hiding facts is equally a crime and you will have to pay for it. Now first Frisca and the other girl [Pointing at Nisha] Stay back in my cabin, the rest can wait outside.

Frisca: Sir I have explained you the whole scenario right there near the apartment and there are no facts hidden from my side I was crystal clear.
Inspector Nair: Nope you didn’t tell me why did it not mean so important to approach your friend at midnight when she ran towards the gate, why did you ignore her that moment when you knew the argument was so heated up that she is upset and needs you.

Frisca: Sir I thought she will immediately follow back and I was drunk so were others and I didn’t think so much that moment and there were no negative thoughts in my mind as I know Miley can be upset but never take a step which can hurt her mom.

Inspector Nair: I still find it quite strange you didn’t direct her to the room, well did you inform all of this to her Mom & Dad?

Frisca: After you left I called her Mom and informed her the whole scenario, she is completely worried and she’s on her way she couldn’t control herself sir.
Inspector Nair: Well that is fine, coming to you [Pointing Nisha]

Nisha: Yes, Sir

Inspector Nair: What is your name?

Nisha: Sir I’m Nisha.

Inspector Nair: I have been observing since morning you are very nervous and each time you keep looking at Frisca, what’s cooking up?

Frisca: [Interrupting] Sir I’ll tell you the reason actually she also threatened Miley saying she will teach her a lesson and Kill her asap that same night when Riteek had threatened her.

Inspector Nair: That’s the bloody point here I was looking for, so you had a clear motive, now tell me Nisha why?

Nisha: I agree I said that but I was drunk that’s the bottom line and I was angry and to be frank I love Riteek from the school times that’s secondary that he loves Miley ,but in between all this Miley was insecure and taunting me every now and then the same day morning she even slapped me and I didn’t retaliate so at a time all my anger came out in outburst that’s it inspector. I really didn’t mean it.

Inspector Nair: [Picks up his phone and calls] Hello Animesh , I’m sending you a mail with 3 Phone numbers , I want the triangulation reports for these numbers immediately.

Nisha: Sir can we leave now?

Inspector Nair: Sure but do not leave the city without informing me and write down your number,Miley’s Number and Riteek’s Number on this sheet .

[They write the numbers and leave from the police station meanwhile the cop sends the mobile numbers to his internal team for triangulation records and amidst this the vehicle owners from the flat arrive, the cop discusses with them whether they observed any suspicious activity around while coming or while parking the vehicle but they deny of any such observance, the case starts getting more and more blind for Inspector Nair as there are no concrete proff,he also circulates the photo of the murdered boy to all police stations in Goa to match with any missing complaints]
Inspector Nair: [Calls in Gagan,Seenu and Riteek] Hi Guys… first Gagan tell me since when do you have crush on Miley

Gagan: Excuse me sir this is irrelevant question she’s just my close friend I do not have any crush on her.

Inspector Nair: No use of backing out on your feeling for Miley,Frisca has confessed everything about your love for Miley and how obsessive you were for her.

Gagan: [Shocked]What the Fish! This is impossible, this is bullshit sir, how can she even think like this, Sir seriously I never even had a feeling for her in my dream.

Inspector Nair: Mr. Riteek did you ever feel Gagan is even a bit attracted towards 
Miley?

Riteek: Never sir it’s hard to believe this but if Frisca has said this I’m not sure what facts she has to support this statement.

Inspector Nair: Well I’ll come to that later, you tell me anyone that you have doubt on?

Riteek: No one Sir.

Gagan: [Angrily Looking at Riteek] Dude why don’t you mention Seenu, today morning Nisha told me how Seenu commented right in front of you that if Miley wasn’t your girlfriend you were interested in her.

Inspector Nair: Mr. Riteek why did you hide this from me? [in a loud tone] Tell me I clearly asked you right? Now I feel you both have a clear motive

Seenu: Sir please, I’m a kind of happy go lucky person I was just kidding what motive can we have, he loves her damn it.

Inspector Nair: I sense something fishy between you both and it’s my hard gut feeling 
seems like you were bored of Miley Mr. Riteek and wanted to get rid of her and you 
Mr. Seenu you wanted to try on Miley as you were interested in her.

Riteek: Sir please I’m not so cheap, don’t degrade me any further.
Inspector Nair: You mean you are a bit cheap? Anyway I have a watch on you will call you back soon , you guys may leave now

[As they are about to disperse]

Inspector Nair: Listen Gagan, Frisca didn’t tell me anything of that sort about you I just wanted to see if you really had any real feeling deep inside and to dig some secrets by making you furious, it was my technique.

[Mapusa team police arrive at the station after unsuccessful search operation for Miley, there is no revert from any police station regarding the boy, all they are left with is a new hope and that is the CCTV footage from the inner streets which were somewhat near to the apartment, the team is reviewing the footage to find presence of anything that could help in the case]

Miley’s Mother arrives in few hours and enquires about Miley, she starts crying out loud and pleading to the cop to find her only daughter her life and her everything, she is extremely sad and not ready to go anywhere, she’s just waiting at the police station waiting for her child to be found.


SCENE –IV [ Third Degree Investigation]

[Inspector Nair arrives and the team reports to him in his cabin with the phone triangulation record of Nisha, Riteek & Miley and the CCTV Highlight footage, the results are shocking and team feels they are almost in the verge to hunt down the people behind this heinous inhuman crime on an innocent boy and mystery behind Miley Missing]

[Inspector Nair calls Riteek and Seenu to the police station immediately in few minutes they arrive ]

Inspector Nair: [Asks them to follow him, he walks inside the lock up asks them to sit on the chair] So guys do you have any more stories or you want to listen to my version

Riteek: Sir what happened and why are we inside this lockup like criminals [In Shock]
Inspector Nair: [Shows them the Paper with triangulation records] Look fools, you can fool me but the report clearly shows your phone number was active at Mapusa Taxi stand and look at this CCTV footage which clearly shows you both riding in the same colony at 1AM and as per postmortem report the death of the boy happened around 12AM So it means you were aware of this and moreover involved.

Seenu: Sir Sir listen we are ready to agree we went out on bike that day and we hid this matter initially as we didn’t want it to be misleading for this case. We just went to Mapusa taxi stand to smoke.

Riteek: And Moreover sir we took lift to cellar where we picked the bike from we didn’t pass from the ground floor so we were unaware of the murder.Please don’t misunderstand this , I know it’s a mistake that we hid this matter from you.
Inspector Nair: Listen I have seen n no of cases in my career and I can clearly sense the outline, you say you came at 1am to cellar but you didn’t bother to check if Miley was in her room, nor you tried finding her out all you were worried about was ciggrate and you want me to believe this.

Riteek: We assumed she might have reached the room as she usually tries to be alone when she’s extremely sad ,she isolated herself in the pub as well but then she joined us while leaving so we thought it would be the same case and didn’t try finding her.

[Inspector Nair calls 2 constables and asks them to start third degree over them until they confess the truth, the constables start trashing them both, they scream out loud that they know nothing about all this, they continue this]

Inspector Nair: [Comes back in 5 minutes asks his team to stop trashing them] Listen boys either confess the truth or you have no idea about my threshold of investigation, now it’s just third degree, if I step ahead it’s going to be 4th degree ,5th degree and n th degree which is THE NAIR’S DEGREE. Mind it.

[Inspector Walks to his cabin one of the constable follows him]

Constable Ravi: Sir I think the boys are innocent, even after being soo harsh they are constant on their part and saying they just been out to smoke ciggrate .

Inspector Nair: Ravi the story seems something like this these guys came out at 1am spotted Miley and in midst of argument they might have killed her and this small boy happens to be the eye witness and that’s where they spot this bottle and push him on this bottle and then to make sure he doesn’t survive they stab him with the glass piece. I feel this should be the whole story, try being a bit harsher its young blood they take time to confess.

[Constable says “Yes Sir “ and leaves the cabin]

[Inspector Nair visits the apartment again and communicates with the opposite building owner if they have any CCTV installed or if they are aware of any activity that night near the building but they fail to collect any information]

[Meanwhile Riteek & Seenu stand on their statement that they know nothing about the murder or missing Miley, Soon Missing posters of Miley’s are pasted all over in the city with a hope to track her soon, Miley’s mom is accommodated by Mr.Nair at police guest house to avoid her from travelling to and fro from her home]

Constable2: Sir there is no concrete proff against anyone we seem to be going in the wrong direction.

Inspector Nair: I have also lost hope we are blind all the ways, but we can’t make this sound a perfect crime, because there is nothing called Perfect Crime.

[Suddenly Inspector Nair gets a call and the lady over phone says she knows about the girl in the missing poster and asks him meet her near Gandhi Chowk Mapusa , Inspector Nair along with his team head towards the mentioned place]

[They Reach the place]

Piya: [Coming towards Inspector] Hello inspector, I’m Piya the one who called you regarding the missing girl.

Inspector Nair: Hey Piya inspector Nair here, tell me what do you know, where did you spot her.

Piya: Inspector I work at a LMR Mental Asylum at Panaji, 2 days back this girl was found at Ponda in mentally unstable state getting into bus screaming and stopping strangers around and quoting “I Love you Riteek but I didn’t do anything “one of my NGO friend got her to our Asylum, she is not in a state to express anything, nor does she recall what has happened with her, she’s in extreme shock

Inspector Nair: We need to head to asylum immediately Piya it’s an important case and this is like a break through for us .

[They head to Panaji meanwhile inspector calls Riteek and asks him to rush to the mental asylum along with Miley’s mother and his friends he gives him the exact address]

In some time they reach the asylum and confirm it is Miley, they check her medical history on arrival to asylum but find nothing except for the fact that she is mentally disturbed and in extreme shock

Inspector Nair: Hi Miley I’m here to help you please try to recall anything that you remember last before you came here

Miley: [Looks around makes weird faces and says]  I love you Riteek but I didn’t do anything please believe me [she starts screaming loudly]

[Meanwhile Mileys mom comes running towards Miley]

Miley’s Mom: Miley my baby my Child I was soo worried where were you and how are you [Crying]

Miley: [pushes her and starts looking around and screams]

Riteek: Miley It’s me Riteek [Hugs Miley], Sorry for that day I was so irresponsible please forgive me and talk to us [Tears rolling out] Please Miley “I Love you”

Miley: [Pushes him] And screams out loud the same thing “Riteek I love you but I didn’t do anything trust me”

[Mileys mom tries to go closer meanwhile Piya explains them that she is in state of shock and has become mentally unstable and asks them to not stress her for few more days until her treatment is not complete, they even urge the police to visit some other day to investigate or question her ]

[Everyone return back and Miley’s mom in extreme shock falls unconscious and she is rushed to the nearby hospital, the cops return to police station]

Inspector Nair: [To constable] Now the case has opened up and one fact is clear Miley is the only eye witness of this live murder probably which has got her in shock. Now we do not know when she will get well and retain her memory completely.

Constable 2: Sir meanwhile we will check for the CCTV footages yet again to dig if we can find something.

Inspector Nair: Fine till then I’ll look for some possibilities.

[Riteek & Friends are taking care of Miley’s Mom at hospital, investigation is on Inspector Nair enquires with the security guard who has returned after 4 days’ leave regarding anything he sensed when he was on duty but they don’t get any inputs worth considering]

SCENE –V [ The Final Breakthrough]

Inspector Nair on leave for the day but there is a man waiting for him in his cabin and is not ready to leave the place, he looks to be an IT Professional, nerd in looks, jovial with staff around and looks like he has real stuff. His eagerness to meet Inspector Nair forces his staff to call him

Constable: Hello Sir , one gentleman is here and is very positive to meet you and says he has something to show

Inspector Nair: It’s my Wedding anniversary man ,I’m at PVR Cinemas right now with my wife and you can check it right whatever he has got or ask Inspector Noel to have a look and sort the issue

Constable: Sir he is not ready to reveal it to us, he is positive of meeting only you
Inspector Nair: What is it ? is it soo important? [Murmuring] My wife will kill me

Constable: Sir its regarding that small Boy murder case .

Inspector Nair: Why didn’t you mention this before idiot ,[In low tone]Okie now ask him to wait ,I’l be there in 20 mins bye… [To his wife] Baby I’ll goto the wash room and be back okie .

[Inspector Nair walks out from the cinema hall]

[He immediately rushes to the police station to meet this man who is there with some stuff to be shown]

Inspector Nair:[To the gentleman] Hey Sir,I’m really sorry I got you wait here,I was actually on leave as its my wedding anniversary but this case is close to my heart and that’s the reason I rushed back. By the way what is your name?

Gentleman: Glad that we have police officers like you who are so dedicated,my name is Phanidas I stay in the same appartment where this murder has taken place I returned back today and found something worth showing which can help this case.

Inspector Nair: Ya Sure I’m eager to have a look at this

Phanidas: Sir did you observe a black BMW standing in the ground floor parking where this incident took place?

Inspector Nair: Yes infact I enquired about you and the owner said you were out of station.

Phanidas: Sir my BMW has a hidden dashboard camera at its top,I enable it when I commute in the city to capture any mishap in which my car my get involved like if some one bumps onto my car and claims to be my mistake I have the dashboard camera footage to prove him/her who was actually wrong. I generally switch the camera off as soon as I reach my appartment but that day I was in a hurry and forgot to switch it off and the footage of this camera loads up in a cloud storage account,So that day this camera was left on and the recording went on until the storage was full and when I returned my tab had a notification about storage being full and I was also informed about the murder at the grounf floor by my Maid and that’s when it strike me that my camera might have recorded this unfortuante event and I’m here with the footage.

Inspector Nair: You are like a Good samaritan who has arrived at the right moment when the case was almost in a blocked state where we didn’t know what might have happened , Please show me the footage.

[The cop and Phanidas look at the footage and in the footage they discover the truth behind the murder that night and it comes out as a shock to the complete police department that they had been investigating with a complete wrong and misguided angle]

Inspector Phani along with his team rush to the appartment

Inspector Phani:Enter the opposite building team as the criminal resides In the building which is opposite to the building where the crime took place.

Meanwhile Riteek comes out of the actual building

Riteek: Sir what happened ? did you get a breakthrough in this case?
Inspector Nair: yes we found the criminal,he’s right there in that opposite building,we are here to arrest him

Riteek: Then what about Miley Sir what happened with her?
Inspector Nair: Come down to police station along with everyone now ,Il explain you your involvment as well as Miley’s.

[They arrest the owner of the opposite building ]

Opposite Building Owner: What the hell sir,I told you that day itself I have no idea what happened that night nor do my buidlings have CCTV camera to capture the opposite building mishaps

Inspector Nair: Just shut up and look at this footage,as soon as I saw this I recalled seeing you somwehere and then I remembered you were the owner of the opposite building I communicated with regarding the murder. Look at your own activity captured meanwhile your name is Robin right?

Robin[Opposite Building owner]: Yes sir and please don’t give me thrid degree treatment I’ll explain you everything,Sir the boy was killed by me and my 2 friends.

Inspector Nair: Who was that small boy and why did you kill him?

Robin: Sir his name is Deepak and he is the son of a builder in Bengaluru,that builder duped me sum worth of 3.5 Crore Rupees with a false hope of premium flat in the heart of the city and then got my son beaten up when he went on to claim it and then on he just didn’t even return our money which got us in great loss and I wanted to teach him a lesson and I was aware of the opposite building building having no CCTV cameras’s and as this place is far away from Bengaluru and is a different state I thought this case will never be resolved and we planned to do this here, Deepak was his only son and we wanted to teach him how it feels.

Inspector Nair: [Slaps him right and left] You have something called court ,something called police why didn’t you approach ? what had the innocient child done ?

Robin: The builder was very powerful and all this wouldn’t help and that’s is why we choose to do this .

Inspector Nair: Now tell me who were the others involved In all if this and who gave you information regarding the CCTVS being dummy in the opposite flat.

[Meanwhile Miley’s Mom , Riteek and friends arrive and inspector Nair calls them inside his cabin]

Inspector Nair: Namaskar [Looking at Mileys Mom] The criminal behind this crime was this man who masterplanned all of this  and he was supported by 2 of his friends.

Riteek: Sir we are not his friends trust us

Inspector Nair: Don’t worry Nor you Nor Miley was ever involved in this act ,Mr Phanidas gave us a footage of his dashboard camera from BMW and in the footage it is clear that Miley was crying Sitting out there near the gate in few minutes,she hears someone screaming she gets up and starts running towards the lift in the meantime comes this boy who suddenly enters her way and she dashes him and he slips down on the floor exactly on that sharp standing broken glass bottle,the small boy starts bleeding Miley sees this and she gets scared ,she waits there mum for a while and then runs away may be thinking she;s responsible for all of this and then we assume this shock mixed with the shock that Riteek gave her being so rude distracts her mind has made her mentally unstable, Post her leaving the spot these 2 miscreants take over and stab the boy to death .

[Mileys Mom and her friends feel very sad,tears roll out of their eyes]

Mileys Mom : [Leaves the place saying] Riteek you are responsible for my daughter to be in this state [Frisca follows her and consoles her]

Riteek: Sir you trashed us from tip to toe without any proff atleats next time it’s a lesson for you cops sir to be sensible enough to find proff before doing this.

Inspector Nair: Riteek do you even realize something? And you know what I’m no way in regret to have trashed you, you are the one responsible for Miley’s state,Nor would you behave that way nor would you be so irresponsible , rememebr if you love some one make sure you take responsibiltiy of them and take care of them in any state that may be . Now get lost and get a life,I feel I should have trashed you even more and always remember Survielance is something for our good but don’t always depend on it have a sense of surveilince within you for the one you care .

[Post this in final investigation Robin the owner of opposite building  confesses that even the security guard of the actual buidling was involved in giving out secrets of the CCTV and also wantedly being on leave to help this act take place , they arrest the other 2 miscreants involved along with Robin]

Inspector Nair:[Gets a call from his wife] Hello Baby

Inspector Nairs Wife: Hello you had been to washroom right and still haven’t returned have they flushed you in the toilet? The movie is over where the hell are you

Inspector Nair: Coming baby I’m sorry il explain you once I reach there

Inspector Nairs Wife:  No need I’m in cab and remember you are not a police officer at home,I’ll tell you who you are when you are back home .

[Inspector Nair immediately rushes back home with some flowers to surpise his wife but to hos surprise as he enters the compound his wife is there with a stick ]

[Now its left to the readers to assume the impact J ]

On the other side Riteek’s friends and Miley’s mom are at Mental Asylum and trying to enlighten Miley
Ritee Apologies to Miley but she senses nothing and just keeps chanting the same dialouge “I Love You Riteek but trust me I didn’t do anything”
Miley’s Mom all in tears she still regrets her decision of letting her go for the trip.
Nisha: Hey guys I know somewhere I was responsible for the fight between Riteek & Miley which took this turn and twist  which I will never forget in my life , the truth is I love Riteek but I have accepted the fact long back that he dosent love me but all I was doing was just to trouble Miley but everything went wrong .
Riteek: You need not be sorry Nisha it was me who has to handle this with care but I lost my cool,I forgot that she loved the Riteek who was Mr.Cool and always respected her, I disappointed her.

Nisha: I couldn’t do anything good for Miley then being responsible for her state today , so I would like to sell this jeep and a few ornaments I have and handover the amount to you to get Mileys dream alive of a exclusive Tea Café “The Smileys Café”

Riteek: You are right even I will put on my whole saving for this and make it possible.

[All the other friends also donate money and they plan and start the café called “The Smileys Café” which is exclusive tea outlet.]

They take Miley along in the café on its opening day and she inagurates the café somehow though she dosent sense or understand anything ,Mileys Mom and Riteek who has quit his job runs the café and they move Miley to a better hosptial for treatement and they offers prayers daily with a hope that Miley will be back but the regret Is what Riteek  & Nisha live their life with ]

We should understand “Love is not a posession that once you have it its just preserved like a thing , Love is something that needs Care ,attention,time and a responsibility to look up to each other at good and bad times”
Cameras are for our Good but dnt wait for a Bad moment to be captured in the camera for No Good when you could have setteled the matter in a more better way .

---------------------------------------------THE END---------------------------------------------------




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Never Ending Journey

A Never Ending Journey Introduction In the beautiful city of elagent & vivid Coast’s , Larger then life evenings, King Size enjoyment and a peaceful , Stress Relieving breeze @ the beaches with the golden sand is this place Goa India, Everyones holiday destination …… The Place & its people are known for round the clock best hospitality , midst all this we have a beautiful girl named Eity who runs an Sea View restaurant , she is very positive about serving the tourists & dreams to have her own 7 Star Hotel Facing the beautiful Coast , On the other hand we have a travel guide named Remo  who dreams to own his own tours & travels . Now your immediate next guess would be both meet at such a romantic destination ! Why not fall in Love ? And then revolve round & round with ups and downs on a roller coaster ride of their relationship ! But seems monotonous or repetitive right ? No we are not going to experience that because this story is a thriller , Lets get t

B L I N D

*Download the PDF Here Or @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zSIKh9wE692I2AwuBp5WZsott0XxDxbR/view?usp=sharing B L I N D Written by Sunny Fernandes Introduction: In life we tend to see things closer to us but yet magically fail at points on judgement , here is a story that takes you on a journey that is confusing thrilling and mysterious . CHAPTER I – THE MYSTERIOUS MEETING It’s a lazy and boring Monday, Alarms ringing up and snoozes every 15 minutes , finally its 9:30AM and after the final snooze with all laziness wakes up Loka a software employee working at Bell Infotech as a software engineer, he stays with his roommate Varun who also works in the same company . [Loka works in a regular 9 to 6 schedule whereas Varun works in the night ,So the fun fact is both have a common bike which they have purchased on sharing basis, So morning it belongs to Loka and Night it belongs to Varun] Varun: Dude its 9:30 don’t you wanna goto office? Loka: Chi