Skip to main content

A Beautiful Hand With A Pink Watch



A Beautiful Hand
With A
Pink Watch

Written by: Sunny Fernandes


Introduction

    





#1

The Cab Ride


[In the fast moving traffic near electronic city Phase 1 comes this guy in a classic black jacket, sunglasses on and extremely long hairs waving along the cool breeze blowing in the pleasant weather of Bengaluru, he quickly drops in
his pocket to take his phone out and starts swiping the menu like every other typical youth, well now he seems a bit focused guess he is texting someone on what’s app? or may be checking out Facebook notification? No sooner he gets a
call, he is explaining something and he is heard screaming "What the hell? come right here I don’t care the damn location just be here as I have a bloody flight to catch" After around 15 min’s comes a cab he gets in]


Cab Driver: You are Harry right?

Harry: No I’m Shah Rukh Khan! [In a loud tone] Now for Gods, damn sake will you start the journey, I have a flight to
catch, slamming a tight punch at the dashboard.

Cab Driver: Sir whey are you so rude and please don’t bang my car dashboard.

Harry: Just shut up! I’m paying you for the ride just be quick, and coming to your silly dashboard I can afford to pay
you for your whole car so don’t argue for the silly dashboard.

[Cab Driver feels awkward at Harry’s attitude and keeps Silent]
[After 15 Min’s]

Harry: Hey you Dumbo are you riding a bullock cart, gear up man accelerate faster I need to reach my destination soon.

Cab Driver: Sir I’m trying my best but can’t go beyond by risking someone’s life on road by over speeding.

Harry: I don’t care it’s your headache to ride in a way it doesn’t cause harm to someone, IL pay you 3x surge if you
take me faster to my destination.

Cab Driver: Sorry sir I’m driving at my threshold that too because it’s a fast lane, after crossing this flyover we would come across the actual city traffic so hold on please.

Harry: Disgusting! Moron

[The Cab driver immediately stops the car ]

Cab Driver: Sir enough of your abuses, if you continue this i will have to forcefully discontinue your trip right here and ask you to move out of my car.

Harry: Listen you do not have an idea who I am! I’m the chairman of a reputed startup established by me, you can’t just treat me this way, I’m way too dignified to be first of all be sitting in your cab, it’s just that the BMW I booked had a break down and I didn’t want to waste my time so choose your taxi service, instead of being grateful you bloody
beggar you are yelling at me

Cab Driver: Shut your mouth sir or please get out of my cab, it doesn’t matter what your empire is and how you established it and how much money you have its just simple and mark it sir in double quotes "I respect the human in the person not the wealth, so give respect before you expect in return"

Harry: Whatever now just take me to the airport.

Cab Driver: Sure Sir and you better put on your headphones and please refrain from uttering a word yet again.

[Harry gives harsh look and again bangs on the car dashboard]

[Cab driver gives a deadly look]
After an hour they reach Bengaluru International Airport the cab driver drops him at the departure bay
Cab Driver: Here you are Sir, hope we are on time to the airport

Harry: checks the bill amount and drops the cash on his seat in anger and says get lost with the money.

Cab Driver: [Comes out of the car] Sirrr ! One last time a small advice for you [Harrys Turns back] [Cab driver continues] Once you enter inside the airport towards the departure entry there is a Board with a wonderful thought which will help you some way sir. Please do not forget to have a look. Thanks and bye

[They both disperse from the place; Harry goes ahead for check in at the airport]

#2

A Beautiful Encounter



Beach facing residenc
Harry walks towards the check in counter of Flying Jet Airlines, there are a couple of people in the line, Harry joins the line and waits for his turn meanwhile a girl in the line drops her phone accidentally, she immediately puts down her hand to pick her phone up and harry notices a hand with a pink watch, she picks her phone and gently twists streak of hair, Harry tries to have a look at her face but fails to as she is standing a few steps ahead of him, but the hand with the pink watch gets him curious he seems to have liked it. In a while the girls check in is done, Harry gets curious to find out who she is but he still needs to stand in the line for his turn in few min’s he completes his check-in he looks for the girl all the way round the surrounding but doesn’t find her he proceeds to security check ,after all of that is done he goes to the waiting bay and takes a seat and keeps waiting for announcement of his flight boarding .

After 10 Mins
Harry Reading Magzine

There is a weird loud sound of a barking dog "Bow Bhow...Bow Bhow....Bow Bhow" , a girl digs into her bag to takes  out her phone and it was the ringtone ,she picks the call and holds the phone close to her ear and exactly behind her is Harry and he notices the girl with the pink watch yet again, his heart is beating faster, the beautiful hand is right in front of him and again this time he is unable to see her face.

He tries to peep in moving his head slant way, he tries to look at her, he is almost slanting to extreme right and trying to have a look by the time he gets to see her someone pulls his hairs from behind he immediately looks back in extreme anger and there is an aunty who smiles at him.
Aunty: Hey boy what were you trying to do? Shameless you are trying to tease her, senseless, [She Raises her voice] You look like a silent decent boy, seems like you have lost your mind, for your decent looks I leave you this time else a slap was guaranteed.

Harry : [Turns back yet again] [In a Loud tone]Madam I wasn’t trying to tease anyone ,please mind your language

[Immediately the girl talking on phone turns back and says "guys Guy’s just a minute, I’m on a call please be quite]
Harry in excitement turns his face away from aunty but by then the girl with the pink watch turns her face and continues talking on phone. Harry disappointed decides to get up from his place and walk towards the front seat and
in the meanwhile, have a look at her.

But then he suddenly stops

Girl with pink watch: [On call] Yes yes I’m coming to Mumbai Alia Baby, will have loads of fun

[Harry stops himself when he hears that she is also going to Mumbai, now he is curious to listen where she would be heading to at Mumbai, so that he can somehow plan to meet her]

Girl with pink watch [On Call] : Alia babes will go to Haji Ali, and my favorite Hero SRK's Mannat ,awwww awwww I will take an aww selfie babes with my King .Now listen baby On 24th August I have booked bus tickets to Goa , we have to board at Santacruz on Funtoosh Travels bus at 9Pm , will have a memorable bachelor trip my baby.


Harry listens all of this and the first thing he does is takes out his phone and downloads Yo!Bus App and checks for the same bus this girl has booked, he checks out for vacant seats, selects the boarding point and now it’s time for
seat selection he traverses through the complete layout to check sign of Pink Marked seats which in bus booking site means seat booked by ladies he finds 2 booked pink seats, he books his seat exactly diagonal to those seats with the
hope that he would be able to see her by his right side.

In 5 Min’s there is a Boarding announcement for flight from Bengaluru to Mumbai, Harry gets up from his seat picks his bag and looks around but the girl with the pink watch is missing, he anyway gets inside the flight and tries to
look around across all the seats but doesn’t find her. He finally rests on his seat.

[In few minutes the flight takes off and after around an hour it lands at the city of dreams Mumbai after all the effort Harry fails to spot the girl with a pink watch on her hand, be he is surely taken up and curious about her, there is some vibe that is connecting him to her]



#3

Countdown for August 24th



Harry has come down to Mumbai on a business trip and also to meet his friend Nair who is residing there at Juhu, Now Harry's excitement has doubled as he is also expecting to meet that girl with the pink watch somewhere in the city and now that he knows all her trip plans he is almost sure he would meet her at one spot at least.
Harry residing at Nair's Beach facing residence


Nair: Hey dude, I have been observing you keep smiling all alone! What's cooking buddy?

Harry: Hold on my bro mystery will unfold very soon and we need to change our plan actually.

Nair: Why??

Harry: Dude just like that, IL give list of places I wanna visit

Nair: Oh Really! Quote me places let me see

Harry: Will go to SRK's Residence Mannat followed by Haji Ali Darga and the Juhu beach

Nair: Well Haji Ali Darga was already in our plan thats fine, I don’t understand why Mannat & Juhu Beach , Last time I took  you to Juhu you were not even ready to sit there for a while and started a debate in comparison to Goa beach! and next you are die-hard fan of Hollywood and as per what I know you hate Bollywood, then why the visit to Bollywood stars residence Mannat.

Harry:[Smiling] Everything is fair in love and war my bro

Nair: Wow! this is epic now, by the way its Love or War

Harry: You very well know how furious I’m when it comes to war

Nair: Yeah exactly how can I forget that, your furious punch on my face just because I ate your ice cream from the fridge. Oh God! this can’t be War, you are surely in Love this time, anyway who’s that unlucky girl [Giggling]

Harry: Unlucky! how can you say that, I say she should be the most luckiest to marry a rich guy like me who is heading a startup company which is established all by himself.

Nair: Well time will prove that. Now let’s plan where we need to plan first Juhu or Mannat or Haji Ali

Harry : Well she is a die-hard SRK fan and I’m sure she will first prefer to go to Mannat, lets head towards Mannat tomorrow and wait for my princess

[Next day they wake up soon and get ready for their day out starting at Mannat ]

They start their day on Nair’s Brand New Duke
Around 10Am at Bollywood Superstars residence Mannat
[People are gathered all around a few are clicking selfies a few are screaming his name a few are requesting the security to let them go in amidst all this is Harry with his friend Nair looking around, going around to find that girl with a pink
watch, Nair goes one direction and Harry the other direction, both are concentrating on every hand in the crowd to spot a pink watch


After 20 Mins

Nair finds a beautiful girl with flying hairs in shades of burgundy and perhaps the cutest smile glowing on her face and the girl is wearing a pink watch and has a tattoo on her hand which reads "Haukna Matatta”, Nair almost is sure that she is the one Harry is crazy for and he even finds her hand unique with that tattoo and the watch and concludes her to be that girl with the pink watch

Nair to the girl: Namaste Bhabhi Ji, So glad I found you [Turning around Loudly screams Harry ..Harry Bhabhi Ji is here]
[Harry comes running]

Girl: Whatt! what did you just say "Bhabhi Ji"

Nair to Girl: Seems like you are a foreigner, Mam Bhabhi Ji in India is a respectable word for a friend or close relations going to be wife or Fiancée

Girl [Slaps Nair tight on his face]: Just shut up, I understand Hindi and I’m not a foreigner, Stop this nuisance or I will call the cops and mind it I’m not Bhabhi Ji

[Nair is stunned from within and is speechless]

Harry immediately takes hold of the situation he comes near the beautiful girl

Harry: Madam I’m really sorry on behalf of my friend, he has actually gone through a very bad break up where he ended up calling his girlfriend Bhabhi Ji as his own friend took his girlfriend away, I hope you understand

[Nair looks at Harry with a weird look so as to kill him the next moment ]

Harry: Madam I have something to say can you come aside i want to discuss something please

Girl: Well don’t call me Madam, it makes me feel older, call me Rihanna

Harry: Ha-ha Lol by the way what’s your age Rihanna?

Rihanna: Insane ..well do not ask me that again it really makes me feel way too older, come to the point what is that you wanna say?

Harry : Rihanna Please gimme your hand

Rihanna: Excuse me! What?

Harry: Trust me Rihanna

Rihanna: Oh please, stop watching these movies where you get all these dialogues from, come to the point

Harry: Rihanna please gimme your hand

Rihanna : Hold on dude ,I can give you my hand tight on your face if you called me here for this please I’m done , I’m going don’t have time for morons like you

Harry : Okie okie listen Rihanna , I’m asking for your hand because I spotted a girl at Bengaluru airport whom I feel connected to , seems weird to hear but her hand with a pink watch makes me forget all my worries , I just feel I can walk
with her miles holding her beautiful hand, she’s at Mumbai all I know about her is that she’s at Mumbai and she’s wearing a pink
watch so I’m sure if I see her hand I can recognize it from a closer view

Rihanna: Aww it’s so sweet , you are here all the way just to find that girl I hope I’m that lucky one in reality !
[she gives him her hand he looks aside and spots the tattoo "Hakuna Matata" He immediately leaves her hand]

Rihanna: What happened?

Harry: She didn’t have a tattoo; sad I couldn’t find my princess with the pink watch

Rihanna: Oh God that’s sad to hear, but if you wish I can be that girl with the pink watch for you to be frank I liked you in the first look itself, Can I be your princess with the pink watch

Harry: Sorry Rihanna no hand can be as beautiful as the one I spotted, after I have seen her hand I don’t think I can like any other hand that beautiful, I respect your feeling but that hand is irreplaceable to anyone.

Rihanna: Seems funny to hear someone fallen in love with a hand but all respect to you dude. All the best! I hope you find your princess.

[Harry calls out Nair and says let’s go, Nair comes running yet fearful of Rihanna]

[Nair Looks at Rihanna in a sarcastic way]

Nair [To Harry in his ears]: Is she the one brother?

Harry: [Whispering in Nair’s ears]No Brother she’s not and IL kill you, why didn’t you tell me she has a tattoo on her hand, my princess didn’t have a tattoos on her hand, but she has one.

Nair [Smiling]: Hey Mam I’m sorry I didn’t know the tattoo thing actually so presumed you are the girl, anyway "Hakuna Matata" is your boyfriends name inked on your hand?

Rihanna: Chee .. yuck how can you even imagine that! just imagine my name being Rihanna Matata after marrying Haukna Matata , heights of Lol, by the way Hakuna Matata is a Swahili Phrase which means "No Worries" , Got it my bro?

Nair: [With an angry face] Call me a moron, call me Bloody fool IL take it with all pleasure but please don’t call me bro

Rihanna : Huhahaha ! your funny man okie done by the way what’s your name?

Nair: I'm the one and only Nair you can call me anything with love.

Rihanna : Well Nair is cooooool !

Nair: Can I have your Phone number please

Rihanna : Oh God you are insane , straight from Bhabhi Ji to Phone number , well I’m not easily traceable try and find me then IL think of sharing my number with you.

Nair: And Nair never leaves anything incomplete, just wait and watch baby.

[Harry thanks Rihanna they greet each other and depart from Mannat to their next Destination i.e. Juhu Beach]

[On the way to Juhu they stop in between for a sip of ginger tea]

Nair: Dude you are seriously the next level, in front of her what did you say "I went through a bad break up where I ended up
calling my girlfriend my Bhabhi Ji " I’m going to Kill you man seriously.

Harry: Hahaha bro everything is fair in love and war as I always say. And you were the next level insane I mean who calls a random girl just like that as Bhabhi Ji .

[After this they discuss for a while and sip their cup of ginger tea and again start off for Juhu Beach with all excitement back in form]


At 12:50 Pm Nair & Harry @ Juhu Beach


Nair: Man in the verge of your dialogue everything is fair in love and war we have come to beach at around 1 Pm in this scorching heat to find the girl with a Pink watch.

Harry: No Heat No Seat .. get to work bro we need to spot her

Nair: Yo Buddy lets beat the heat

[They walk towards the shore as soon as the reach near they decide to split into 2 Nair at the right side and Harry to the left side and they would communicate via phone on any update regarding the girl being spotted their way]

The scan for the girl with the pink watch begins Nair on the right side walks pretty long distance in search of the girl in a while he updates Harry on call that he didn’t find any girl but is still waiting for someone to arrive. On the other hand
Harry who is at the left side says he too didn’t find anyone, they roam around for approx. 1 and half hour across the shore but as its peak noon time they do not find many people.

After 2 hours Harrys calls Nair and asks him to immediately rush to the left side near a small fishing boat where he is seated he says he found her

Nair [Totally Exhausted] Walks towards the boat where Harry is seated in excitement to see the girl

Nair: Dude where is she?

Harry: Surprise Surprise ... [Takes out a Pink watch from his pocket and shows it to him]

Nair: Dude this is just the watch! Where is the girl?

Harry: Listen I didn’t find her, when I was walking on the shore I found a bag a carpet and this watch was also placed there, I lifted this watch to have a look and this is the same exact watch which my princess was wearing, I’m sure it is definitely her, Now the plan is she will come back to her place and discover her watch to be missing and start searching and then I will spot her and go give her the watch and also talk to her.

Nair: Dude you are screwed up! it was so simple you had to just wait near the carpet and bag where watch was placed she would
come back to her place and you could spot her, why all this drama?

Harry: Oops you are right man! Shit anyway now let’s wait for her no other go!

Nair: Breaking News.... Breaking News

Harry: What!? Did she arrive?

Nair: Breaking News "Founder of a Startup company found robbing a lady’s pink watch at Juhu beach in broad day light
" The nation wants to know why? Why?

Harry: [Hitting on Nair’s Head] Shut up... I thought she came and you are doing this drama shut up and spot her silently, see whether any girl is coming in search of something. watch out Nair.

Immediately Harry is pushed down by an aggressive man who suddenly comes from behind and attacks him

Harry: What the hell?? who the hell are you?

Aggressive Man: The watch you are holding is my wife’s watch, the heck with you , IL rip you from tip to toe [slaps harry right and left] [His wife comes running and snatches the watch saying this is my watch you thief and she slaps Harry ]

Harry : Sorry Sorry I was finding my friends watch out here, she is a Indian she is having the same watch so i presumed it , I’m sorry really sorry

Aggressive Man: Get lost or i will kill you right here.
[Harry & Nair escape from the spot]
Nair: Dude we are not going to find her, last time I was slapped now you .

Harry: No if we have hope we will find her

Nair: Hope? Okie lets run on this sand and if you win the race with me you will get her okie?

Harry: Nopes No Never I can’t run on this sand I don’t think worth doing a race here on this sand

Nair: Exactly my point my bro, there is no point in searching for a girl whom you have seen, all you know is she just has a watch Pink in color.

[They depart to Nair’s residence as they are already exhausted after a daylong explore at juhu and mannat , they decide to visit Haji Ali Darga the next day with a hope to meet here there in the morning time]

Next day in the morning at 10Am Harry and Nair have breakfast and head towards Haji Ali Darga , in few mins they reach the place



They start walking on the path way towards the darga which is way from between the sea line which, Harry insists Nair to walk slowly so as to check out for girl with the pink watch they reach the place in few minutes but fail to spot the girl yet again.

[They roam around there for a while but still do not find her]

Nair: Dude it looks a bit odd to roam in and around checking out for the girl at this holy place let’s do one thing will go and pray to God and return, I’m sure God will help you reach your destiny.

Harry: Yes you are right Nair lets but the chaddar[Blanket] and offer at darga and pray for good.

[They go get a chaddar[Blanket] from a nearby vendor return back to darga and offer it there and pray to God with a hope for something good]

Now they are returning back to Nair’s residence

Nair: Your princess changed our whole plan of trip man, we had put forth such great plan and we have ended up wandering around like this

Harry : Ya bro but don’t worry nothing goes waste when done with interest and effort by the way my countdown had begun 2 more days bro

Nair: What count down?

Harry : if i would have told you this, you would never come with me to find here yesterday and today. Actually in airport I heard her saying she will be boarding a bus to Goa at santacruz on August 24th at 9pm so I have also booked the same bus same time and a seat parallel to her seat .So there I’m sure to find her

Nair: What! you are such a nut, when you are sure to see her why all this, you wasted my 2 days of off man ... Seriously you are an epic master piece. I wish i could kill you right here for this huh.

Harry: Hehe Love knows no limits my bro. 2 more days and IL be at Goa with my princess
Nair: Cool by the way hope to see Bhabhi ji soon, the real Bhabhi Ji.
[Harry eagerly waits for August 24th he starts packing all necessary items for the trip , he insists Nair on joining him for the trip, but he denies as he has few more commitments to get on with and he wishes him all the best for the solo trip ,which he is going on in search of the Girl with a Pink watch .

#4

Journey Mumbai To Goa


After a long wait here comes the day Harry was eagerly waiting for from long , the day he will get to meet the mysterious girl till now i.e. the girl with a pink watch

Nair : Dude we both have got slaps from strangers first time in our life all for the girl with a pink watch, do not return without meeting her , else ill surely kill you this time . Mind my words.
Harry : Sure brother this time it’s definitely gonna happen.
Nair : Take this beautiful card , pen down few thoughts on this , then after you meet her and talk to her handover this to her a gift , a memory.

Harry: Oh come on Nair, I have loads of money, I earn lakhs in hours ill gift her something big, something great , this card and stuff is just silly mellow drama man.

Nair: Hold on buddy, I know you have loads of money but the things that you give some one out of love is what matters them the most , even a flower given with a smile on your face says a lot then those expensive gifts. I know I’m sounding like an old aunty but few facts never change , now sit and write something on the card else I won’t let you go.

Harry : Huhh okie man as you say , just for you but I still don’t believe in all this man ,I repeat just for you my brother.

[Harry Pens down few words on the greeting card post which he packs his bag and by the time its 6pm,Nair gets him cup of soup they head towards the balcony and sip in the soup in the cold rainy weather]


Nair : Dude tell me seriously a person like you who least cares for people he hardly knows today is this metro city to find a girl who he hasn’t even seen only with a fact that she is wearing a pink watch and her hand is something you dream of holding on forever. I’m still stunned of this situation in life.
Harry : Its said there are Millions and trillions of people in the world my friend but we always fall in love with the most unexpected person in the world.

Nair : Ya exactly , Love & Dysentery can come any day and snatch your day from you.

Harry : Really! Man .. Dysentery was it necessary while having this soup.

Nair: Chill buddy Chill anyway what goes  in has to definitely come out any way round.[Giggling]

Harry: God save me I’m done with the soup.
 
[Harrys gets ready and Nair drops him to Santacruz his boarding point, the bus arrives in few minutes ,Harry gets into the bus and heads towards his seat and even before he settles down on his seat he looks at the seat parallel to his seat to find the 2 girls Alia and the girl with a pink watch]


Slow and steady people enter in the bus but that seat doesn’t get occupied and the bus heads forward to its next stop . Harry keeps waiting and bus almost gets out of the city limits but those 2 seats do not get occupied.

In a while, harry goes asleep, the bus is in flow of its journey towards Goa
[At around 3am midnight ]
There is a heavy jerk with bus suddenly moving extreme left followed by extreme jerks, all the passengers scream and even Harry gets up to all this ,it’s completely dark few windows of the bus crack and break out creating complete chaos and the bus summersaults from the edge of the road , few people by the force get out from the large bus windows , No one is aware what’s going on .
The bus starts rolling down and down this steep valley, Harry hits his head to the cracked glass and then suddenly no vision , Harry unconscious.

[At around 7:25Am]
Harry suddenly wakes up to extreme pain and injury ,there is blood on his Tshirt, Harry feels scared seeing all this , he looks around and finds only trees and trees all around , he feels kind of a burning pain on his forehead he touches his forehead and finds a kind of green paste with some mud mixture.


Harry : Yuck what the hell is this! [Touching his forehead over and again] 

[Meanwhile a cute girl enters who perhaps is injured by her leg badly and walking unsteadily, she has a plastic in her hand with some green paste and few leaves , she immediately mixes some wet mud in the paste , she starts walking towards Harry]

Harry : Who are you? And where the hell are we and what’s that paste in your hand

Girl : Don’t panic,I’m a human only not an alien,and we are in the middle of no where so do not ask me where are we and this paste is for the wound on your head . [She comes near to him to apply it]


Harry : [Pushes her hand away] Just stay away from me girl, I don’t want this shit over me,I can take care of myself .
[She comes near yet again and harry pushes her down , the paste also drops down]
Girl [In anger] : [Screams out loud ] You fool I got that all the way walking approx. 2 kms just to make sure you are fine, I do not know you but I’m sure I’m a human and I couldn’t let you die and if you could take care of yourself you would have been dead by now .

Harry : just shut up! I know this is nuisance , I have lots of money if not money I have my credit and debit cards which can save me ,so don’t try and trap me in your hidden village , you fool.

[Harry takes out his wallet and shows her his cards and money and says I’m going don’t you dare follow me I can take care of myself, I’l get hi-tech treatment its just matter of some mins I need to walk and get to the road]

Girl : You are being a fool , you will surely regret , this is not a small distance for sure after the bus went off road there is no sign of the bus as well as the rest of the people anywhere its definetly deep down I feel .

Harry : I said cut the crap,don’t trap me you foolish lady . leave me my way.

[Harry drops in his pocket to find his phone to make a call and discovers that his phone is missing ]

Girl : Takes out phone from her pocket and says “Hey foolish boy is this what you are looking for”

[Harry comes running to her and snatches the phone from her ]

Harry : You I knew it , see you just robbed my 50k worth Samsung Galaxy edge without my notice , you thief , being a girl you are up for such cheap activity , senseless .


Girl [Tears Roll out of her eyes] Hello Mr you can tag me a thief saying I took it out without your notice, but you can’t tag me good for the fact that I saved your life without your notice. Get a life man!

Harry : You get a life, stop this mellow drama you thief.

Girl : Just get away from my sight , and listen your phone of 50k will now only do the work of a torch nothing more than that , and that is what I used it for when it was dark ,I’m not a thief .

Harry : Enough of all these ,I’m going now shut up!

[Harry starts walking a few steps and then at a point after walking for arounf 20 Mins he feels giddy and falls unconscious on the ground]

[He gets up after 7 hours when its already dark as soon as he opens his eyes he finds the same girl beside him trying to tie something made of leaves on his hand where he has got hurt]

Harry : [Holding his head in pain and uttering in a low tone] You are back again thief , what the hell do you want now

Girl : [Holds his hands and helps him get up and she splashes water on his face] Wake up Mr where are the cards and that cash which was suppose to help you ? at the end a thief had to save you right

Harry : I’m very hungry , I need something to eat thief

Girl[Drops in her pocket and takes out 2 melted choclate packs] Take this you need it for energy.

Harry : These are melted ones , I need some heavy food I’m damn hungry

Girl : Do one thing take 20 steps straight then a right turn then a left turn then walk straight until you spot a tiger,then kill that tiger and have beat your hunger with the heavy food. Damn it!

Harry : what nonsense!

Girl : If you want to have these chocolates have it or die all alone in hunger.

Harry:[Opens the wrapper][ very fast completes both the chocolates and comes near the girl] I need some water

Girl gives him water, which she has stored, in a small mud pot like thing she got in the jungle
Harry [Drinks all the water] Now get away from my way [drops the mud pot and pushes the girl aside]

Girl : What’s wrong with you ? why the hell are you pushing me this way

Harry : [Quietly starts walking ahead using his smartphones flash light ignoring what the girl is saying]

 Girl follows him and holds his hand and asks him to stop, she says I have been helping you on humanity basis even after you insulted me all the way long from morning and now you are pushing me this way and going ahead.

Harry : [pushes the girl yet again] Listen you are a snake , no matter what you will bite , you are a thief and you will remain a thief , you didn’t do anything great all the things you gave me starting from the chocolate to water is all stuff that is robbed from some one else not a big deal .. Get lost

Girl [Slaps him tight on his face] : Are you even an human? I did take your phone but just to go all the way to get you some medicine for cure as I knew Oak leaves reduce bleeding and you were profusely bleeding and it was dark and I did need some source of light as my phone was broken[Showing him her phone] and then you fell unconscious I had my way to go ahead robbing your smartphone but I choose to stay back and take care of you and you  had the chocolates I gave you , but did you ask me if I will wish to have one ? I had 3 chocolates I had one in the morning and from then I didn’t have anything and sacrificed these 2 chocolates for you . All because I’m a thief right. You are such a moron .I Should have let you die , I even tore off my stole just to tie your wound on your hand which was bleeding and all this because I’m a thief.

Harry : [With his head put down] I’m sorry I never could accept that someone can do something for some one with no expectations , it’s hard for me to digest , well thanks for everything .

Girl : Leave that now and decide how can we get out of this place , as we can’t survive here for long.

Harry : Don’t worry when tiger is right beside you

Girl : [Immediately turns back and screams ] Oh My God tiger , the real tiger

[Harry starts running ahead at the top of his speed]
The girl starts laughing out loud and says dude you are a real master piece hahaha , by the way whats your name ? Is it Tiger Shroff? Lol

Harry : Lol no I’m harry .. Harry Baweja

Girl : Well I’m Jessi and no ones like Jessi I’m the one and only Jessi

Harry : Cool Jessi … We are rhyming friends like to quote it here “When Jessi Met Harry .. Tiger and Lion are scary “

Jessi : Huhu Very funny , you stupid , now we can’t think of getting out from here as your torch phone may go off mid-way and wild animals may attack us so let’s put the bon fire on and have a sound sleep here .


Harry : Bon-Fire How?? I don’t smoke so I do not have a lighter.

Jessi : Well we read somewhere that man evolved from a ape and then how did he first discover fire ?

Harry : How baby How?

Jessi : You haven’t evolved from an ape because you are still an ape , anyway ill show you how to generate fire without a lighter.

[She Collides 2 stones profusely and finally succeeds in generating fire but the fire goes off due to lack of materials that can promote the fire high]

Jessi : Can you give me your wallet please Mr.Ape

Harry : But why ?

Jessi : When will all your money and credit cards actually help us?
[She creates a bon fire and adds all his cash, cards in the fire and promotes it high and she starts singing out songs loud]

Harry : Hey Jessi! How do you manage to find fun in any situation , I would never have been so happy doing all this if I was alone.

Jessi : See Mr Ape I’m not an ape like you , so I love to have fun

Harry : I have heard Beauty with brain is a rare thing to find but I found beauty with brain live in front of me.
Jessi : Flirting ah Mr Ape , well  I’m a kind of limited edition , hard to find .

Harry : Yes you are definetly , all these days I kept thinking money is everything and can buy anything ,but see today I have money, credit cards , I own a startup company but what is the use it can’t get me out of this situation ! All I need is a friend, a human, a connection which is always with me no matter what exactly like you .

Jessi : Oh come on realization comes with time now stop being uncleish and wish me Happy Birthday

Harry : Oh Woow Its your birthday .. Many Many happy returns of the day Jessi , may all your dreams come true

Jessi : Before my dreams come true wish that I get out of this jungle mann that is more than what I need for this birthday. And Now Mr .Ape I forgot to tell you something “It was my dream that once in life I do this jungle dance with my friends and see today I’m getting to do it with a real Ape like you , come hold my hand let’s dance round this bon fire]

[They Both dance round and round that Bon fire singing out a random song Aujaaa Re Aujaaaa Aujaa re Aujaaa ]





 [Next day early morning 6AM , Jessi gets up to the chirping sound of birds in a patchy weather ,She realizes her hand is struck and she looks aside to see Harry sleeping on her hand , She stares at her [Smiles] and says “ Come on Mr Ape get up now “ we need to get out of this jungle ]

Harry : [Slowly Opens his eyes ] I always dreamed to get up so peacefully with no stress and tension and here is the that day Jessi.

Jessi : Don’t dream a lot we have loads and tons of tension for the day .Get up ! let’s search for some water .

[Harry and Jessi walk some distance and find a fresh water pond where thy wash their faces and start off to get away from the jungle they keep walking few steps ahead where they spot some fruits , Harry and Jessi start running towards the place to fetch some thing to eat.


[Harry Climbs up the tree and collects few fruits and gets down to eat them ]
Harry : My Meal ready, and I’m going to feast on it now

Jessi : What about  me you didn’t get anything for me [With a frawn face]

Harry : You are a limited edition right, go get your own meal .

[Jessi starts walking to fetch the fruits meanwhile Harry holds her hand and makes her sit down beside her , he stares at her ]

Jessi : Whatttttttt!

Harry : I can see something in your eyes, something that I never felt or saw in anyone’s eyes ever till now

Jessi : Blushing ! What is that MrApe

Harry : Don’t blush a lot , I can see your extreme hunger and desire to eat all the fruits I got.

Jessi : So Funny ! Mr Ape

Harry : Take these fruits everything is for you , I climbed the tree first just to get you all these fruits and now better stop calling me an Ape if you want to eat these fruits that I got

Jessi : I wonder how you climbed the tree soo fast , you are definitely an Ape man , Oops sorry let me call you appy .. How’s that ? [Winking with tounge out]


Harry : [Feeds her the first fruit with his hand  and she takes the bite of the fruit] Jessi I wonder how you manage to make any situation so cute and sweet.

Jessi : That is why I say… There is no one like Jessi.

[Harry gets few more fruits  they both feats on it and then decide to go ahead on their journey to find the road they start climbing up a steep slope which gives them hope that it may be leading them to the right place which is atleast near to the road]
They Stop by a place where they see extreme woods placed at  a point

Jessi : Hey look soo many plans of wood , Got any !dea
Harry : Whatt!! Bon Fire? At the day time?

Jessi : No Stupid Tree house , come let’s build a tree house , it’s been my longing dream to spend some time surrounded by lush greenery and a peaceful tree house where there are no worries, no tension ,no fake people .

Harry : You are just full of fun , probably the most charming and happy go lucky person I have ever seen

[They start building a tree house using the bulk of planks and as Harry is good at climbing trees , Jessi asks him to got to the top and start building it , they work together and after a few hours applying all possible strategies to keep the tree house robust and intact they use things that are handy to them found in the jungle and finally build a tree house , though a small one but beautiful


They Get in and spend some time watching around .

Harry : I have never done anything soo crazy , come on lets sing a few songs first you start then ill continue kind of a continuous flow
[They both sit there at the top and crazily sing songs at the top of their bad voice , they giggle , laugh all together they have a perfect time here at the tree house , now that the destination is calling them they set apart back on track climbing the steep slopes]
[After 2 hours of walk there Is some sound in the Jungle , a sound like some ones following them ]
And suddenly appears a tall young man with long hairs and an extremely long beard
He says “ I’m Murgunathan Phani”  and I hate people who mess with me

Harry & Jessi in complete Panic state

Harry : Sir what do you want ?

Murgunathan Phani : Are you a resident of this jungle?

Jessi : yes yes we are the residents of this jungle.

Harry :[Whispers in her ears] What the hell Jessi we are not residents of jungle

Jessi : [Whispers in his ears] Shut up! I think he is here to kill Non residents of Jungle , come one like King of Jungle

Harry : Ohh Tarzan ?

Jessi : Shut up Appy , now do as I say .

[Jessi starts singing some random meaningless stuff to prove that they are residents of jungle to Murgunathan Phani  “ Huluuu hulluuu haaha hulu huluuu hahaha “ and whispers in Harrys ears” as you say Hulu Hulu Nod your head and turn right and as you say haha turn your head left and nod it and follow this continuously until he asks her to stop” ]

Both follow this pattern for 5 Mins after which they are interrupted by Murgunathan Phani
Murgunathan Phani : [Laughing out loud in a weird tone]  Don’t tty to be Funny In front of Murgunathan Phani ,You guys delivered a super flop show , which proves you are not real jungle residents .I was here to kill a few Jungle residents who looted my brother and killed him years back but after meeting you I feel saving some one’s life from such morons is more better than taking one life , come ill take you along seems like you are lost in this jungle.

Jessi : Appy see how I saved you .

Harry : How can some one be so cool in situation like this .I would have peed in my pants if I was alone

Jessi : Chee Will you stop your cheesy dialogues for Gods sake .

Harry : Murgunathan Phani Sir we meet with an accident and landed here please help us get away from here 

Murgunathan Phani : Sure , ill take you along

Jessi : Murgunathan Phani Sir were you working in some circus company before this?

Murgunathan Phani : [ Gives a deadly Look ] Do I act like a joker according to you?


Harry :[ Whispering in Jessis ears] : You didn’t find anyone else to crack a joke on madam in this situation.

Jessi : [Whispering in Phanis ears] Sir that question was asked by this boy when you first appeared in front of us, he was evens saying you look more like a joker in this look then a gangster.

Murgunathan Phani Lifts Harry and gives him a deadly look yet again and asks how do I look ? tell me now? [He screams aloud “How do I look” Tell me ]

Harry : Sir You look like our Indian super hero Bahubali , please leave me now.

Jessi : [Whispering in Harrys ears] How was the royal treatment, I’m loving this  , this trip turned out more exciting than the Goa trip was supposed to be for me .

Harry”[ Whispering in Jessi’s ears]: Please now stop your adventure , this can turn out to be my last trip because of you .

Jessi : Hahahaha Lol its fun fun fun ….

[ After walking around for 3 hours in the rocky steep slope with breaks between and offcourse Murgunathan Phanis Perfect route navigation on his own and a few bubbly moments by Jessi on Harry they reach the top where road is visible , Murgunathan Phani leaves the place thanking them for having giving him a chance to save them all the way from the jungle , he departs bidding bye to them.]




Harry : Jessi finally a ray of hope we are safe now

Jessi : Not just a ray of hope , definitely array of hope
[They start walking to the left and after walking for a while they spot an ambulance and 2 police jeeps standing at the edge of the road , seeing them the ambulance in charge come walking towards them and take them inside the ambulance and do first aid and dressing on their wounds]

Both come out of ambulance requesting the incharge

Jessi [Walks towards the cop] Sir I had a friend of mine along with me , did you guys find her she was in the same bus .

Noel[The Cop] : [Handsover the list to her] See the people whom we have market green are the ones we have found alive and the ones marked ready were unfortunately found dead

Jessi :[Gets Furious] She goes through the list aggressively and there is a smile on her face [She hugs Harry and says my friend is alive, God my friend is alive]

Harry[To the cop] : Sir I know someone in the bus about whom I want to enquire ,there was a girl with a pink watch who was travelling with her friend I just wanted to know if she is alive .

Jessi : Appy who is this and why don’t you know her name?

Meanwhile the cop says he hasn’t observed the watch and is not sure of it

Harry : Jessi  forgot to tell you something “last time when I visited Bengaluru on my return I spotted a girl in the check-in in line who was wearing this pink watch I couldn’t see her face but there was something about her hand that that got me soo connected to her .

Jessi : Woow so exciting to hear this continue continue

Harry : After that I followed her in the airport, I sat exactly behind her and I heard her speaking to her friend whom she called Alia while speaking, they had planned a visit to Mumbai at SRK’S Mannat as she is his biggest fan , and then Juhu Beach and then Haji Ali darga and you know what I explored all these places along with my friend Nair.

Jessi : Way too exciting , what next did you find her ?

Harry : Unfortunately No but we ended back returning with one slap each on our face .

Jessi : Hahaha well I’m not much interested about the slap history I want to know about this girl with the pink watch

Harry : Then next I had also heard she had a journey booked for Goa with her friend Alia , I booked the same bus and the seat parallel to her seat so that I can have a look but then she didn’t board the bus I did wait for 4-5 Boarding points where the bus stopped but she never entered , and then I feel asleep and after that the next morning I found myself in the jungle with you. Now I’m not even sure whether she entered the bus anytime late.

Jessi : Oops such a sad ending , well ill help you out with this and I’m sure you will spot her very soon .

Harry and Jessi walk towards the Ambulance as the incharge is now ready to take them along with 3 more patients to the nearby hospital they get in

Jessi : Harry I wanted to tell you something
[Meanwhile there is a voice some one calling Jessi Jessi a female voice, Jessi Looks to her right]

Jessi : Oh My God my friend you are here, how are you feeling

Friend : I’m better just a bit of pain in my hand nothing more , [she lifts her hand and points towards harry and asks “ Who is this guy “, You got a boyfriend so soon]

Jessi : No No we are just good friends
[Meanwhile Harry spots the pink watch on her hand ]

Harry : Jessi Jessi this is the same watch I was talking about . Exactly this watch.

Friend: Jessi oops I forgot this watch of yours I found at the place where I woke up that morning and I wore it with the hope to give it to you if I return alive .

Jessi : [With her hand on her face] Thanks a lot Alia Baby

Harry : [Speechless and stunned][Smile lite up on his face] Jessi you? You are that girl with the pink watch I was chasing all the way round , I can’t believe it , I seriously can’t believe it.

 Alia [Friend] : Whats going on baby ? what is this girl with a pink watch?

Jessi : It’s a long story will explain you once we get home babes .

[Jessi Blushing to the core and Harry out of the world happy with smile lite up permanently on his face]

Harry : Why didn’t you tell me right there that it was your watch my pinky ponky princess.

Jessi : [Smiling] If I would have told you then and there then this surprise moment would not happen right and I was unsure where my watch was , so now that you have come back to your worldly world who knows you may doubt me to be thief yet again and I feared you would not accept my truth for the fact that I do not have the watch that moment.

Harry : Oops no Jessi you changed my perspective .And I’m sorry for all that you had to go through because of me and for all those harsh words, forget it as a bad dream.

Jessi : I do not wanna forget this wonderful memory but deep down this memory started with something very disgusting which also continues to remain with this memory, it’s not easy.
[They reach the hospital where they are treated specially in different ward and as Harry had a bigger wound he is taken at a different hospital for extreme care , he keeps asking for Jessi but as she is in a different hospital they hospital staff fail to identify her after around 5 days he is discharged ]

[He tries every way to get a contact to Jessi but all his attempts fail , he feels extremely sorry for his nature ,he calls up Nair and asks him to meet him at Bengaluru Airport]

#5

The Final Recap


Harry flies to Bengaluru International Airport by evening 4pm and other end Nair has left for Bengaluru airport from Mumbai

All the way from Goa to Bengaluru Harry repents all his mistakes he has been doing and his arrogance, he realizes that he always overlooked the humanity angle , at 5pm he lands at Bengaluru International airport

[Nair Waiting for him at the Arrival Section]
He walks towards the arrival section and as soon as he spots Nair he walks towards him and hugs him, tears roll out of his eyes

The next moment he says he remembered something and runs towards the Departures Section entry , Nair Follows him

Harry Looks at a Board which has a thought he reads it and starts laughing.

Nair : Harry what happened man?

Harry : Last time I misbehaved  with a cab driver and was very arrogant to him , he gave me a piece of advise before leaving , he had asked me to spot this board at the departures section entry but that day I didn’t look for this as I thought its me who is always right but today I realize this.

Nair : The thought is true in all cases my brother see it reads “ All the beautiful things in the world cannot be won by money ,fame or by force , some beautiful things need to be felt , missed to understand its value overtime”
Harry explains the whole scenario to Nair about how he meet the girl with the pink watch and how she suddenly disappeared. Nair consoled him and they head towards Mumbai to Nair’s Residence.

After 5 days

Harrys phone beeps to 5 msgs in a row at early morning 5am

It reads


Hi Appy
Missing me
Hope you are feeling the beautiful thing which money cant buy?
Lets meet at Bollywood Café
Spot me the girl in the pink watch

After reading these messages Harry gets extremely excited, he tries calling Jessi but she dosent Pick In the evening he heads towards Bollywood Café along with Nair they enter in again with the hope to find the girl with the pink watch Jessi.
As they enter in they find 100s of girls wearing the pink watch
Nair: Dude this time we are sure to get minimum 90 slaps divided by 2
Harry :I too feel the same
Nair : Now say everything is fair in love and war lol
Harry : Shut up and spot Bhabhi Ji

Harrys takes a round all around but dosent find Jessi. And in a while there is an announcement  “ Mr Harry Baweja  nick name Appy please come on the stage”
Harry walks up to the stage
And there she arrives “With a cute smile, glowing teeth, waving hairs flying high and face that’s glowing in a pink dress”
Jessi : What were you finding around in the crowd?

Harry : A Beautiful hand with the pink watch baby.

Jessi : So did you find ? and where is your friend? Nair please come on the stage

Harry : How can we spot among soo many identical watches  my dear.

Jessi: It is said having a friend with the same mental disorder is priceless and I see you both with a mental disorder of color blindness, look at my watch it’s not pink its purple

Harry : Its close to pink , it almost looks like pink baby.. Well how did you get to know my friend is here

Jessi : Like you followed me last time until the bus in Goa ,I thought lemme put on some effort for my Appy and I followed you right from that hospital to Bengaluru and then Mumbai

Nair : So finally I can call you Bhabhi Ji with no fear of a slap

Jessi : Definetly my friend , the beautiful hand with a pink watch is now all Appys
[Everyone clap in the crowd , Nair helds Harry and Jessis hand together and announces their reunion ]

Harry : [Kneels Down] Jessi Will you marry me ? Will you let your beautiful hand be mine forever
Jessi : Well ! if you promise to be the same Mr Ape or appy  who gets me fruits from the tree  and makes me laugh all day long with your monkeyness.

Harry : I’m all ready My princess , As I always say everything is fair in love and war . And this is Love in the air ever and forever, Love you Jessi today tomorrow and always.
[Glitters drop down on the stage , everyone cheer , Jessi accepts Harry and they hug each other  , background music on the go]



****************************The End********************************************














































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Never Ending Journey

A Never Ending Journey Introduction In the beautiful city of elagent & vivid Coast’s , Larger then life evenings, King Size enjoyment and a peaceful , Stress Relieving breeze @ the beaches with the golden sand is this place Goa India, Everyones holiday destination …… The Place & its people are known for round the clock best hospitality , midst all this we have a beautiful girl named Eity who runs an Sea View restaurant , she is very positive about serving the tourists & dreams to have her own 7 Star Hotel Facing the beautiful Coast , On the other hand we have a travel guide named Remo  who dreams to own his own tours & travels . Now your immediate next guess would be both meet at such a romantic destination ! Why not fall in Love ? And then revolve round & round with ups and downs on a roller coaster ride of their relationship ! But seems monotonous or repetitive right ? No we are not going to experience that because this story is a thriller , Lets get t

B L I N D

*Download the PDF Here Or @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zSIKh9wE692I2AwuBp5WZsott0XxDxbR/view?usp=sharing B L I N D Written by Sunny Fernandes Introduction: In life we tend to see things closer to us but yet magically fail at points on judgement , here is a story that takes you on a journey that is confusing thrilling and mysterious . CHAPTER I – THE MYSTERIOUS MEETING It’s a lazy and boring Monday, Alarms ringing up and snoozes every 15 minutes , finally its 9:30AM and after the final snooze with all laziness wakes up Loka a software employee working at Bell Infotech as a software engineer, he stays with his roommate Varun who also works in the same company . [Loka works in a regular 9 to 6 schedule whereas Varun works in the night ,So the fun fact is both have a common bike which they have purchased on sharing basis, So morning it belongs to Loka and Night it belongs to Varun] Varun: Dude its 9:30 don’t you wanna goto office? Loka: Chi

S U R V E I L A N C E

S U R V E I L A N C E INTRODUCTION In life we come across a lot of situations which teach us a lot and from which we imbibe knowledge and lesson to remember for life, some lessons do not harm us to an extent of loss but a few do and all we are left is a lesson & a moral in both of the cases. But are we careful and responsible to be careful even in cases where there is no surveillance? Let me you on a journey of few youngsters and a twist in their life which gets them shattered completely all of a sudden in a happy go lucky life? Now what is that? How does it affect them?  What’s the whole story and plot? let’s drive forward. SCENE – I [ At Hometown for a week] [Group of 4 friends Frisca, Sandra, Riteek & Gagan are seated at their friend’s place chit chatting with each other, they are here at their home town Castle Rock for week long mini vacation from work] Sandra: [Calls Out] Miley ooh Miley come here, it’s been so long you are in kitchen what are you do