Skip to main content

The Surprise Inspiration-2


The Surprise Inspiration-2
                                                            Written By Sunny Fernandes

Words Of Gratitude to the Readers :-

.
                      Words are not just enough to thank each and every one of you who have been constantly supporting me , Guiding me and appreciating me for my work , Around 2 Years back my journey of writing stories started with my first write up story named "BROADBAND LOVE" which i feel didn't start off as a mature story , still a few of you were quite entertained reading it . From then for few months i didn't find any inspiration for story writing and thats when one of my close friends gave me a challenge with a positive vibe and with a healthy smile, what she asked me to do was , she gave me set of 5 words & said if you really can frame a scene out of this then write a story using these 5 words & that was really a moment to be cherished , though it seems childish or funny , i took up the challenge and wrote a short story named "5 SHABDO WAALA PYAAR" though the story was small , it was liked by her and she appreciated me and that gave me a kick spark to try bigger stories and circulating it to a bigger circle was one of my funny buddys !dea who resides at Bangalore . Thats not just done ,apart from the kick start it is the readers who inspire me with their ratings and reviews and that means a lot to me . All the readers , the person reading this right now YOU owe a big big big and biggg THANK YOU for believing in me , encouraging me and making me better with time .

INTRODUCTION :-

This is perhaps the first time that i'm writing a Sequel to a PreQuel ,  Exotic & Scenic imaginative , Ensemble characters ,Matching title and a suprise to inspire from ,are all the factors that describes the story "THE SURPRISE INSPIRATION" ANd now the next installment of TSI Will be double the surprise , Larger than life because it is THE SURPRISE INSPIRATION-2 .
                                  Sherry & Adam the 2 leads in Surprise Inspiration are back in the 2nd installment with the same charm , love and the surprise inspiration that they have got in their lives still remain to guide them in maintaining a healthy relationship, In the previous installment they meet as strangers , turned out to be friends transited to be close friends and then their relation was a UN-named relation finally they gave it a name by getting married  , their  honeymoon as planned was at Mauritius,Dubai and in India at Goa, Leh Ladhak and Kashmir, in the verge they have also faced extreme of fights , faced the test of their relationship and now they are responsible couple who stand by each other and love each other like never before .

Rest on Part Sherry's Granny is healthy and keeps everyone healthy as always with her delicious food . 

FRAME #1 [ @ Home Sweet Home]

Celebrative environment , extravagantly decorated interiors , vivid balloons , red carpet at the guest bay seems like a party hard moment @  Sherry & Adams Home Sweet home and yes it is Sherry's granny's 87th Birthday celebrations @ their house which is situated near the beautiful Zurich river @Zurich .



Adam & SHerrys friends are also present at the party its like a reunion of friends after a very long time . We have Phani who in the previous installment was in a negative role for helping sherry in pelting stones @ Adams dads office and then executing the escape plan in the BMW car . Phani is back with all charm and smile on his face , and he is not alone this time he is with his family , Yess!! he is married to the love of his life,a relationship which was top secret and unknown to everyone until his wedding day, At the corner sipping the welcome drink enters in Nair who has come with his life partner Evlien preeta . He seems to have taken his wife's usual dialogue which she has been framing from years together ie  "Eat baby eat , i want you as my cute healthy teddy bear "  and now you finally see him healthy and chubby like every girl’s dream teddy bear . Apart from this we have other friends scattered all around like ISHA the super girl, then Sherry's friends Tina , Reena , Poonam & Akhira .
Apart from friends we have the family members Adam’s Dad Mr.Jhonny.Zima the Head Director of Ministry of Film Media eRadio and ZIgma Productions .

Now that we have got a flash back of characters what surprises all the friends is that Sherry & Adam haven’t introduced their son Ronnie , they have just heard about Ronnie but haven’t seen him yet .

Phani :- [Poking Adam] Hey Adam , dude where is your son Ronnie I’m very exited to see how your next version ie ADAM V2.0 .

Adam :- Hey will explain you the whole story later , and to be frank he is no way a next version of mine .

Phani :- [Confused] Whatt !! He is not the next version of yours , how can it be possible ? What are you saying dude ?

Adam:-[In Hurry] :- Oh no its not like that , listen il tell the whole story in a while now just gotta get granny from her room . Hold on bro I will be right back .

          Phani gets utterly confused on whats going on , the dialogue just makes rounds in his ears which Adam said “His son is no way a next version of him “ , He tries to draw possible outcomes of that dialogue and fails to conclude . Meanwhile enters in Nair

Nair:- Hey bro nice to see you back again , you seem to be looking restless and worried , Whats up?

Phani :- Dude you were my love guru , you guided me through all my confusions , I have question yet again , What does it mean when a father says his son is not the next version of him ? can you you draw a few conclusions out of it .

Nair:- Buhaha ! we can never draw conclusions , its just 1 and only 1 conclusion , but before I answer you need to tell me a few things , firstly yes I was your love guru but you took all the tips and tricks saying its for your friend and then on your wedding day we realize that it was not actually for your friend but for you . Very smart but now you need to clarify whom this relates to Mr.Phani

Phani :- Oh that was a mere surprise for you guys , but this one is related to adam , he said this right here a while back.
Nair :- Oh My God ! Drawing conclusions out of this could be very dangerous conclusions , we need to talk to him on this .
Meanwhile there is an announcement Its Sherry on the Dias
Sherry :- Putting it up formally Ladies N Gentleman welcome to the party and now putting it informally my stupid , idiotic & bloody crazy friends welcome to the this party hard evening . In a while we will have our most dearest beautiful & Loving Granny here, get ready to welcome her with your cheer .
In few mins we see adam comes out walking in his lavish Armani suit alongside Granny holding her hand , they walk towards the dias together and midway sherry joins them and accompanies till the dias . [Every one clap and welcome granny with smiles on their face ]
The celebration starts off with raising the toast , a lavishly decorated champagne bottle which is dripping as its chilled ,Adam opens the sparkling bottle cork and fills in the champagne glass , meanwhile in the crowd some event attenders open the bottles spilling around and serve the crowd and after all have a glass each the toast is raised and everyone scream HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANNY.
After this follows the cake cutting , there is exotic cake with yummy toppings and a message written ” Happy Birthday To My Sweeetest Granny “  and adding to it are the glowing candels which add to the vividness of the cake .
Menwhile enters a young boy dressed up in a metro style with rugged denim & Hooded Tee , on his arrival adam goes running toward the door and by the time adam reaches the door the young boy screams out “ Stop there Dad , not again , I don’t wanna hear anything atleast today infront of everyone , he walks towards the dias and sees the exotic cake and says “Oh woow Happy birthday sweetest granny !! .Mom dosent this seem to much mellow dramatic , You know what you guys care only of you yourself and your friends , there is such an big party and none of my friends are invited .
Sherry :- Shut up Ronnie and walk in to your room right now , [Addresing the crowd] Guys sorry about this I think the party will go on , keep enjoying we will be back .
Prince stars walking towards his room and slips off as he is drunk .
Phani :- Hey nair now I understand why adam said “ My Son is no way next version of mine  .
Nair :- Yes I never expected Ronnie to be like this .
There is a lot of silence among everyone in the party as all are shocked ,By the time enters a near and dear friend of sherry , a friend who has solution for everything , a friend who is happy go lucky and he is Dr.Vatsa , Doctor by profession , Charming by nature
Dr.Vatsa :- Hey guys whatssss up , seems like the party hard crowd has gone out of energy , don’t worry lets rock the party now , [Looking towards Granny] Oh beautiful lady Many Many happy returns of the day .
Granny :- Thank you Sweet heart
In a while comes adam he calls his friends Nair,Phani, Dr.Vatsa to his room and explains him that his son has become a alcoholic and  that he is out of the bounds now

Adam :- We are fed up explaining him the importance of values and leading a good life ,moreover her is at the peak of his career still he dosent seem to have a sense of responsibility
Dr.Vatsa :- Don’t worry I will sort this out for you , tell me one thing he is very soft cornered about
Phani :- Obviosuly he would be soft cornered towards his mom
Adam :- Do not expect that from him he is already in the 30th century according to him , he does not give a shot for anyone or anything . But I can say he has a girlfriend whom he loves a lot , she is his drama group member , her name is KRIZA
Dr.Vatsa :- That’s more than an detail for me , listen to me carefully now.
Adam :- What is your plan all about.
Dr.Vatsa :- Give Ronnie whetever he demands just for a day may be tomorrow , convince him that you both are with him then ask him to get Kriza home for dinner , then what you have to do is a few hours before the dinner take Ronnie out for shopping and return back a bit late , meanwhile kriza will be at home ask sherry to convince her that they would get them married but on a condition that she helps adam get out of all his bad activities specially consumption of alcohol .

Adam :- Sounds great , but are you sure this would work out ?
Dr.Vatsa :- 100% Dr Vatsa analysis never fail.
Phani :- I have a suggestion , instead of this simple idea would be stop giving him money , so when no money no honey mean to say how would he buy himself a drink.
Sherry :- We have tried this long back and the consequence was horrible he got indulged in a fight with one of the pedestrian at the green street demanding money and threatening him to be killed .
Dr.Vatsa :- For now we will go by our plan . Lets execute it guys
Sherry :- Vatt thanks for being there you have always been there for me.

FRAME#2[The Execution of Dr.Vatsa’s Plan]

The plan is all set to kick off today and as per the plan they have convinced Ronnie and now it is 6Pm adam takes Ronnie out for shopping .
Adam:- Ronnie lets go out for shopping and get you pair of handsome clothes after all you QUEEN KRIZA would be here , we cannot afford to make you feel dull you are rge prince charming my son
Ronnie :- Okie dady , lets go
[Adam takes him out for shopping , meanwhile winking his eye as a hint to sherry to be ready for the execution when kriza walks in ]
In a while the door bell dongs , its Kriza
Sherry :- Hey baby come in , looking beautiful .
Kriza :- Thank you aunty
Sherry :- Oops baby I don’t think I look soo like a aunty or even an version of aunty right ?
Kriza :- With a 180 degree smile , Yo! You are right, to confess my feeling when I saw you the first word that came around my mind was babes but I couldn’t utter it out , so now that I know there is no need of formality I can call you BABES right ?
Sherry :- With all pleasure sweet heart .
[To explain her in detail about adam and what she can do for the betterment of adam and their future life sherry starts off as per the plan ]
Sherry :- Now listen babes a few questions for you , firstly I hope you love adam with all you heart right
Kriza :- Yes I do love him babes
Sherry :- SO you might have few dreams like having a happy family with adam in future right ?
Kriza :- Babes sorry about that but my life is all about present , I never think of future until it comes to me .
Sherry :- Fine ! i just want to stress on the fact as you know adam is into a lot of unusual and above the limits lavish life style so [Meanwhile kriza interrupts her]
Kriza:-I got you babes , So babes you want to confirm from me if iam fine with his unusual and lavish habits right ,  and the answer is I love the way he is infact we both are the same , we love to be unusual , we love to lavishly live our life
Sherry :- [Surprised ] no I mean he is turning out to be an alcoholic so I was ..[Kriza Again interrupting ]
Kriza:- Okie I get you again babes , to be frank iam double alcoholic then  Ronnie , and that’s why whenever we party Ronnie pays in advance because we both just go out of the world after the party, so I have no problem with him being alcoholic , because we both love to be that .
Sherry :- [ Speechless ] uff ! Fine babes , I hope you both love each other forever and ever . Tell me what would you like to have for starters until adam and Ronnie arrive .
Kriza :- American red wine with a finger chips would be perfect babes .
[Sherry shocked yet again just walks in to the kitchen where Dr.Vatsa is waiting , sherry explains him that before she could convince kriza to take care of Ronnie and see that he transforms for good , she got to know that kriza needs double transformation then adam and she expresses her fear of adam falling a prey to cheating as she didn’t find any commitment in the girl]
In a while enters the father and son after a prolonged shopping , they sit and dine together , and after the dinner  Ronnie drops her home , by the time ronnnie returns adam and dr.vatsa discuss with sherry on the plan and how miserably it failed , they go to  bed with a hope that now its God who can help them .



FRAME#3[A Realization …UnRealized]
 The next day Ronnie goes to his college ie “Elagent Theatre School” , while he is walking through the campus comes rushing a cute girl and her name is Nebula . She happens to be his childhood friend and coming to Nebula, she seems to have had a long shared friendship and understanding and a bond with Ronnie which soon was turned into love and she has expressed her love and proposed Ronnie , but from then on Ronnie has been ignoring her as he dosen’t love her for she dosent match to his choice and flavor .
Nebula :- Hey Ronnie
Ronnie :- Hey Hi [Starts walking on the other side ]

Nebula follows him and stops him
Nebula:- Ronnie what’s wrong with you , fine if you do not love me , atleast try and be my friend I do not expect anything more .
Ronnie:- Listen firstly you do not match to my standards nor you keep that attitude of being cool like my other friends
Nebula :- Okie so you seem to be comparing me with you girl friend Kriza ?

Ronnie :- Yes exactly , you can never take her place or be even close to her .
Nebula :- Excuse me ! I don’t need to be like her , iam in myself a limited edition .
Ronnie :- Please get lost , don’t be over smart and don’t try to be over protective about me .
Nebula :- Fine bye
[Nebula walks off in a sad mood ]
Meanwhile enters n Kriza
Kriza:- Hey smarty , wassup
Ronnie :- Nothing much babes , this nebula just buzzed off my mood
Kriza :- Oh not again , just ignore her . Iam there for you my baby .
Ronnie :- Yo! I know that , then whats the plan for today ?
Kriza:- I wanna go clubbing with & Shopping with you.
Ronnie :- Done but I would be joining you at around 7Pm as I need to go to Harley Davidson showroom with my mom and dad .
Kriza:- Sounds exiting , someone’s gonna get a HARLEY .
Ronnie :- HoHo , iam very exited for my first bike . Fine then we will meet in the evening babes , I hope you remember the dress code.
Kriza :- Yes , but don’t fool around like the last time I was the one who came in a superman avatar and you just came casual , and I was the odd one out in the party .
Ronnie :- HohOHo never again krizu.
[Ronnie leaves for his home and even kriza returns home ]
Meanwhile its 5Pm Sherry & Adam get ready and ask Ronnie to be ready in few minutes as they have planned out for HARLEY DAVIDSON , In few minutes they depart from their home  on their lavish and luxurious BMW.
On the way to the HARLEY SHOW ROOM they meet with an accident ,their car crashes onto an bus .
They are rushed to hospital , Ronnie who was seated at the back seat has minor head injury and some minor cuts , Sherry’s condition is critical and coming to adam he is safe with some minor wounds .
After Few Hours of accident
[Adam walks in to Ronnie’s ward ]
Adam :- My son how are you now?
Ronnie:- Iam fine dad , just feeling heavy headed , how is mom ?
Adam:- [After a long breath] She is in a critical condition my son , she will be operated after few hours , lets pray that she gets well soon .
Ronnie :- [In panic state ] What! Oh No . Mom I wanna see her right now dad 
Adam :- No we can’t meet her she is under observation .
{Ronnie Starts crying }
Ronnie:- Dad iam sorry I love my mom a lot , iam really sorry for all the bad .
Adam:- Be patient Ronnie
Ronnie :- I’m already a patient in this hospital dad ,I can be any patient any more.
Adam:- Look roonie your mom is in critical state and all she needs is prayer and wishes , so be patient and pray for her .
[Sherry is operated at around 10PM , adam is waiting with a positive hope and curiousness , after an hour comes out the surgeon and says that the operation was successful]
Adam:- Dr can I meet sherry now .
Dr:- No she has not come to senses till now , you can meet her after a while perhaps.
Meanwhile comes rushing Ronnie
Ronnie:- Dad can we meet mom.
Adam:- No my son , she is under observation and hasn’t to come to senses , we will be allowed to meet only after few hours , you go and have rest till then Ronnie
By the time adam convinces Ronnie and ask takes him to his ward enters Dr.Vatsa
Dr.Vatsa:- Hey Man adam , hows sherry I rushed in here after seeing your message .
Adam:- Her operation was successful but we are waiting for her to come to senses .
Dr.Vatsa:- Don’t worry adam , all will be well.
Adam:- Thanks for your support bro , you are always there for us in support and this time I’m happy to see Ronnie in support , this is the first time iam feeling he loves his mom a lot .
Dr.Vatsa :- Obviously he does love but his ego,attitude and lavish life had made him blind.
Adam:- I hope even sherry gets well soon very much worried of her .
Dr.Vatsa:- By the way how did this all happen
Adam:-  Actually the brake seems to have some problem , I had handover my BMW to phani as his Porsche was taken by his son , I had asked phani to service my BMW whenever its possible but guess he forgot it in his busy schedule.
Dr.Vatsa :- Oh man you should have confirmed from him anyways just hope all goes well now with sherry.
[Ronnie comes out again enquiring about his mom , then Ronnie ,Dr Vatsa & Adam wait for sherry to come to her senses ]
Meanwhile arrives assistant surgeon Miss Poonam  who enters the ICU where sherry is admitted, In a while she comes out and conveys that Sherry has gone in the state of Coma.
Listening to this everyone goes in a state of shock , they rush inside the ICU , Adam starts crying holding her hands, Ronnie weeps and asks his mom to forgive him for whenever he has hurted her or has been rude , but sherry is in deep sleep unaware of whats happening around , a deep sleep that is uncertain so as when it will end .
Adam cries out and asks sherry to get up , he asks her “How Could you do this to me “ Sherry I love you “ I’m dieng to hear I love you too , please get up . but all efforts go in vain .
Dr Poonam enters yet again and asks them to control their selves and requests them to move out of the ward .
Dr.Vatsa directs both Adam & Ronnie consoling them  , Ronnie is sent to his ward for rest & adam sits out with dr.vatsa .
Dr.Vatsa & Adam talk to each other for a while and then decide to be strong and take care of sherry , meanwhile adams dad , sherry granny  and Phani arrive at the hospital.
After talking to adam and Dr.Vatsa and getting to know the whole matter phani walks in to ronnies ward and talks to him .
Phani:- [Waving his hand] Hey Ronnie how are you feeling now ?
Ronnie :- Iam feeling better physically but mentally I’m going mad , I want my mom to get well soon , I love her a lot , I repent that I couldn’t express her my love and make her proud .
Phani :- Its okie you still have time Ronnie , its better late then never . For now listen to me clearly Ronnie but promise me that you would not over react nor question anyone in regard to this .
Ronnie:- I promise that I will abide to what you have said.
Phani :- All this what has happened was a complete planned event to be executed in due course of time and that time of execution was today .
Ronnie:- You mean all this accident was not really a accident.
Phani:- Actually it was my plan along with your mom and dad , as per our plan the basic idea was to make you realize the value of a relation , so had planned a minor low intensity accident , the Volvo truck which your dad was suppose to bump on was actually rode by me ,but the plan miserably failed when a small mistake with my brake and your dads acceleration time caused a massive accident getting your mom goto coma .
Ronnie:- In Short I’m responsible for my moms condition , if I was a good son my parents would not have executed this plan to make me realize the value of my life and the value of relation .[He starts crying]
Phani:-Now you cannot change the things that have already happened , but you can change your future by being good , doing good and making them happy & proud.
Ronnie:- Yes I will do anything & everything to make them proud .
Phani:- That’s like a good boy , now as per your promise keep this secret a secret .

FRAME#4 [The Prime Time ]
Same day Midnight at around 3AM Ronnie feels extreme head pain , he feels like he is going to faint , he feels giddy and no soon he rolls down from his bed and falls on the floor . Soon as he gets conscious he realizes that his is unable to see anything clearly , he somehow lye’s on his bed but then in minutes his vison goes blank , he gets blind , he loses his vision.
That moments he gets up and sits thinking and repenting for his mistakes and his behavior with his parents after a long face off with the reality of his life he sleeps .
Next morning there is a ring on Ronnie’s iPhone 6 & its from Kriza, she seems to be angry on Ronnie for not have meet him last night after making plans of going for clubbing .
Kriza:- Hello!
Ronnie:- Hello krizu listen …
Kriza :[Interrupting] Before  you say anything , I really owe you a slap and a trash , everytime you call me in dress code you are up for some nuisance , last time you called me in superman avatar and you came in an casual outfit and this time you asked me to come in SNOW GIRL outfit and you went invisible .
Ronnie :- Just shut up Kriza , I didn’t do it purposely. Did you at least try to contact me I’m in hospital , we meet with an accident and I have lost my vision , I have gone blind kriza
Kriza:- Omg which hospital
Ronnie:- Queenz Hospital near Green Lands .
Kriza:- If possible I will visit you baby as today I need to attend an important party.
Meanwhile enters Nebula ,
Nebula:- Hey dear , Sorry but I couldn’t resist from meeting you
Ronnie :- Is it nebula?
Nebula:- Now don’t tell me you forgot my face as well.
Ronnie:- Don’t mistake me nebula I will tell you everything , before that can you ask my dad to come in .
[Nebula goes out searches for adam , she finds adam with his friends , she asks adam to walk in to ronnies ward , adam his dad and sherrys granny walk in to his ward.]
Ronnie:- Hello Dad , first I would like to apologize for all my bad things , my attitude , my taunts , please forgive me . God has already punished me with darkness in my life
Granny :- Ronnie baby whats wrong with you , sherry will be fine soon keep hopes .
Ronnie:- Oops granny even you are here , I didn’t know
Granny:- Are you drunk ronnnie , we are standing right infront of you and you say GRANNY ARE YOU HERE?
Ronnie:- Sorry Granny , I can no more see the world , I have lost my eye sight from yesterday night , my vision has gone complete dark [With tears in his eyes]
Adam:- Whatt! Are you saying Ronnie?
Ronnie:- I am not able to see dad , God has punished me for my sins.
Adam:- All this has happened and you are telling me now? Anyone please call the doctor .
Nebula:- Don’t worry Ronnie we are with today tomorrow and always .
Ronnie:- I’m sorry nebula I always choose kriza over you , and look today the one I call my  girlfriend didn’t even visit me .
Granny:- Never forget Ronnie , the one who loves you never leaves you .

[The Doctor visits Ronnie and after a series of analysis he concludes that as he had an head injury it happened to be internal injury affecting his brain signals , for now he doesn’t assure a speedy recovery of his vision but recommends a course of treatment and asks him to not take a lot of stress ]
He is discharged for the hospital the same day in the evening, meanwhile sherry remains to be in state of COMA with no signs of recovery. Adam stays back @ the hospital, and Dr.Vatsa drops Granny, adams dad and Ronnie to their home.
 Ronnie sits down and plans on how to make his parents happy and proud of him , and somewhere deep in his heart he feels that he is responsible for his moms condition . He also faces depression to the core as even his girlfriend kriza dumps him for a reason that there is no color in his life , he feels extremely depressed and obsessed which makes him restless . He misses his mom life never before . His girlfriend ignores his calls .

After 15 Days
Ronie , Adam , Granny & Dr.Vatsa are seated at Adams house , Sherry is still @ Queens hospital in coma.
Ronnie:- Dad I have decided to do something in my life , I want to be a responsible son , I  need to set my life and make you and mom proud.
Adam:- Ronnie but in this condition how will you pick up as a normal routine my son , we will wait for few more months till you get cured .
Ronnie:- Dad but imagine if I never get cured , it would be a deadlock , I think I will accept this challenge .
Mr.Jhonny.Zima[Adams Dad]:- Adam I think we should go by his feeling , I know one theatre school where specially abled students are taught in sign language .
Adam :- Okie dad then we will go by this as an hope for my son .
Dr.Vatsa:-  Sounds great , Adam you are double strong now , I wish you all the best for all your future endeavors
Granny:- Ronnu darling , never forget No matter what you do or what you have done all that matters is you WILL that will empower you create magic .
Ronnie:- Iam very lucky that even after all this I have soo many of you supporting me , now I’m 5 times stronger than what I was .

[In a month Adam gets all the details of the college and admits Ronnie to Yo! theatre school for specially impaired, before leaving to the city Ronnie meets his mom , seeks blessings from everyone including granny , Adams dad  etc.
MR Jhonny Zima adams dad gifts Ronnie a Microsoft Lumia 930 powered by Pure View camera 25Mp , he explains him the motive behind his gift and that is Cortana the digital assistant for windows phone , which will ease his mobile phone usage as Cortana will help him call his friends , save reminders , send messages with just one voice command .
Phani takes Ronnie along to Switzerland for joining his new college ie Yo! Theatre School . Before going Ronnie calls Nebula using Lumia’s Cortana
Ronnie:- Hi Nebula ,I;m taking the most important decision of my life and I believe some way or the other you are one of my strength , so thanks a lot dear
Nebula:- Nice to hear you call me dear          after a very long time, I don’t want any more credit then this my dear ronnu.
Ronnie:- I will meet you soon , for now I’m leaving to Switzerland to join my new college .
Nebula:- So bad you are leaving and never informed me , I could meet you
Ronnie:- Not Fair ah , you would see me but I could not see you right ? No color in my life nebula , its better you stop seeing dreams of mine
Nebula:- you are not that lucky Mr.Ronnie , but remember one thing , eyes can only see colorful things but heart can feel it without seeing it . Fine now you may be getting late let us meet soon.
Ronnie:- Bye nebula , Miss you .
Nebula:- Yes , You better miss me . bye take care .
Adam along with his dad and sherrys granny ,Dr.vatsa and phani set apart for airport . When he reaches the airport to his surprise he hears a sweet voice at his entry to the airport which says “Hi Ronnu , come back soon I will miss you a lot “
And its nebula , everyone see off Ronnie and wish him all the best for his future and for the challenge that he has taken up . Tears rolling out of Ronnies eyes , he asks his dad to take care of his mom and keep updating him on her health .
Adam:- Phani take care of my baby Ronnie like your baby ,please because you know how much we love him
Phani:- your son Ronnie is also my son from now , you may find few phani characters embedded in him after you meet him in the next meet as you know iam addictive .
Adam:- hahaha Sounds great , looking forward for another version of Phani + Adam
Phani:- Take care of sherry okie , we hope to see her smiling next time we are here .
Nebula:- All I would say is Keep missing me

[Ronnie & Phani depart for the beautiful  and vivid Switzerland with smiles on their face and a strong heart ]

On The way to the College


Yo! Theatre School @ Switzerland



FRAME#5 [The Incredible Climax]
[After 1 and half year of  effort in learning the sign language and picking up with the trends of acting seamlessly without any barrier , Ronnie completes his theatre schooling with top ranking of the university ]
There is a event scheduled towards the end of September where the  university toppers and consistent performers in academic and co curriculum are felicitated , Ronnie invites his family for the function apart for this he invites Nebula , Dr.Vatsa , Nair .He is still sad that his mom is not in a situation to be present for the proud moment .
The day of event
The college ground is decorated with glitters and colorful decoratives  , the dais and podium is all set for the function , the function starts off with a welcome speech by Nisha who is from Mumbai India . Follows the welcome of deligates from film club as well as university.
The program starts with few words of inspiration by the deligates from film school as well as university
Ronnie is all dressed up in a suit with tie looking bright as always
Time for awards ,
The Master of ceremony announces the rewards and asks The director of Switzerland film academy  to handover the prize
Master_of_ceromeny :- Now to do the honors I call upon the director of Switzerland Film academy to hand over the prize and certificate to out consistently excelling student who has created new benchmark in the history of our university with a Gold medal in Theater course and award goes to the very dashing and dynamic RONNIE ZIMBA .
Ronnie comes on the dias , shakes hand with the director and a few glimpses of his acting skills are being shown on the audiovisual screen @ the amphi theatre .
Everyone give him a standing ovation for his performance , his dad adam is standing and clapping with his head held high , its more than a proud moment for adam.
The Master of ceremony asks Ronnie to express a few words on this auspicious occasion on how he is feeling and what was his inspiration that made him take up the challenge having being specially challenged .
Ronnie :- Ladies & Gentlemen I have a lot of things to express, confess and a few words of gratitude for people who were there for me all the way in my journey . Firstly my motive behind joining here was to fulfil my dreams and make my mom and dad proud and iam more than happy to see my DAD who is there at the front row in his all time favourite Armani suit gifted by my mom [He looks aside and gets shocked] I can also see the most beautiful women in this world and that’s my mom [tears roll out of his eyes] [Everyone is shocked to discover that Ronnie can see and is not blind ]
Ronnie:- Okie Okie Everyone do not panic as I earlier mentioned I have a lot to confess a lot to express and this is my confession , I was never a blind boy , The story exactly articulates like this , when I was in the hospital after our accident I got the news of my mom being in state of coma and that’s when I realized iam some where responsible for this , I was very tenst and that night I got a dream that I loose my vision and everything around me goes dark and that moment when I got up from that dream I decided to be in darkness for few years to make my future colorful and bright .Today iam happy that on this special day I even have my mom here
Master_of_ceremony :- Oh this is getting emotional , I would like to call everyone closely related to adam on the dias to express their views on this special day .
Sherry :- [ Wiping hands over ronnies cheeks] My darling son , this was the day I was waiting for , the surprise inmspiration really worked out in our favour , even I have something to confess , After my operation I was never in COMA , it was Dr.Poonam who helped me declare that infront of you , I knew this would serve as a surprise inspiration to you , it wasn’t easy for me being away from you for years , after you returned I conveyed the whole plan to Adam , Dr Vatsa and my granny who supported me and now as a result I can see you shining bright . And I would say more than the surprise inspiration its your love for your mom that made you soo strong . Htas off RONNIE . Iam Proud of you .
Meanwhile interrupts Phani ,
Phani:- Before its late let me confess my part , and my confession is for sherry , adam and Ronnie . Ronnie you remember I said that it was a plan that was executed and not an accident , I was wrong , I lied , it was no doubt an accident , it was never planned but I created a story that we planned to make you feel the relationship , I just did this so that you feel that you are responsible for your mom to be in COMA and do something in your life to prove yourself and to my luck all the surprise inspiration clubbed together with any plan to get the best out of you and we see you at the top today .
Nebula :- Wait wait Ronnie before you speak just a few words ,I Have something to confess and that is I still love you the same way I used to love you when you were arrogant , when you were blind and now .
Ronnie :- Iam Soo very glad to be a part of such a great family who sacrificed so much for me , I have no words to express what iam feeling , I feel like the king of the world .
Meanwhile one of the deigate from university  opposes this

Deligate :- Excuse me , for your kind information Mr.Ronnie this is fraud , this college is for specially impaired but you are normally so you will stand out , its par injustice on their part , we need to withdraw the medal that you have been rewarded .
Ronnie:- I agree to this officer , I myself wanted to do this as I do not deserve this because the others beging specially abeled are outstanding , and I have got my medal of life .
[The medal is withdrawn from Ronnie and rewarded to the student in 2nd position ]
Ronnie :- Mr Master of ceremony I have something to confess after all these confessions atleast I need a chance to confess omething right ?
Master of ceremony hands over the mic to Ronnie
Ronnie:- I want to confess that I Love you Nebula , I know I have been arrogant , rude and what not but you made me feel colors when I made myself blind , SO join me now and let us together derive a lot many other colors , Will you marry me Nebula
Nebula :- No so easily Mr.Ronnie  , Get me a rose right now and fall to your knees and propose me
Ronnie :- Oh nebula when will stop watching movies for God sake , Listen I have no rose to give , iam a limited edition offer , I will get sold out soon , so think about it . haha
Nebula :- !diot , I want you and have already added you to my cart , My baby
[Everyone clap together , the Master of ceremony announces vote of thanks meanwhile gets interrupted by Director of Switzerland film academy ]
Director :- If you can fake out being blind so naturally that you complete your Masters with top class mark , you can generally do anything . Hats off to your spirits, I have a offer for you , will you be my actor for the next film that iam directing .
Ronnie:- Why not sir , With all pleasure I would be part of it . But make sure the heroine is Volcanicly Gorgeous [Winking towards Nebula]
Everyone laugh out loud and finally the Surprise Inspiration worked out yet again Ronnie shining like a star .This brings us to say “ IF THERE IS A INSTINCT IN YOU TO DO SOMETHING , YOU WILL SURELY END UP DOING IT” But make sure whatever you do just do it with LOVE .


**************************THE END*********************************    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Never Ending Journey

A Never Ending Journey Introduction In the beautiful city of elagent & vivid Coast’s , Larger then life evenings, King Size enjoyment and a peaceful , Stress Relieving breeze @ the beaches with the golden sand is this place Goa India, Everyones holiday destination …… The Place & its people are known for round the clock best hospitality , midst all this we have a beautiful girl named Eity who runs an Sea View restaurant , she is very positive about serving the tourists & dreams to have her own 7 Star Hotel Facing the beautiful Coast , On the other hand we have a travel guide named Remo  who dreams to own his own tours & travels . Now your immediate next guess would be both meet at such a romantic destination ! Why not fall in Love ? And then revolve round & round with ups and downs on a roller coaster ride of their relationship ! But seems monotonous or repetitive right ? No we are not going to experience that because this story is a thriller , Lets get t

B L I N D

*Download the PDF Here Or @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zSIKh9wE692I2AwuBp5WZsott0XxDxbR/view?usp=sharing B L I N D Written by Sunny Fernandes Introduction: In life we tend to see things closer to us but yet magically fail at points on judgement , here is a story that takes you on a journey that is confusing thrilling and mysterious . CHAPTER I – THE MYSTERIOUS MEETING It’s a lazy and boring Monday, Alarms ringing up and snoozes every 15 minutes , finally its 9:30AM and after the final snooze with all laziness wakes up Loka a software employee working at Bell Infotech as a software engineer, he stays with his roommate Varun who also works in the same company . [Loka works in a regular 9 to 6 schedule whereas Varun works in the night ,So the fun fact is both have a common bike which they have purchased on sharing basis, So morning it belongs to Loka and Night it belongs to Varun] Varun: Dude its 9:30 don’t you wanna goto office? Loka: Chi

S U R V E I L A N C E

S U R V E I L A N C E INTRODUCTION In life we come across a lot of situations which teach us a lot and from which we imbibe knowledge and lesson to remember for life, some lessons do not harm us to an extent of loss but a few do and all we are left is a lesson & a moral in both of the cases. But are we careful and responsible to be careful even in cases where there is no surveillance? Let me you on a journey of few youngsters and a twist in their life which gets them shattered completely all of a sudden in a happy go lucky life? Now what is that? How does it affect them?  What’s the whole story and plot? let’s drive forward. SCENE – I [ At Hometown for a week] [Group of 4 friends Frisca, Sandra, Riteek & Gagan are seated at their friend’s place chit chatting with each other, they are here at their home town Castle Rock for week long mini vacation from work] Sandra: [Calls Out] Miley ooh Miley come here, it’s been so long you are in kitchen what are you do